X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

because they're weird...why?

Comment

Once again, the answer is genetic defects... why?
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

cuz thats how mama made um.....why?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Because that's how the instructions said to do it... why?
          [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
            haha!! did i scare you or are you just at a loss for words?
            Neither. I am not a racist. I could tell you about some pretty bad things in my life but I thought this was supposed to be a fun game. I guess I was wrong.
            "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
            'Eleanor Roosevelt'
            Individuality is freedom lived.
            'Janis Joplin'

Comment

moving on......

This thread has started to drift from Stargate aswell so I'm starting again with something random
              REMEMBER KEEP IT STARGATE

Teyla can sing.........why?
              Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

because she took singing lessons..why?

Comment

Because she had a traumatic childhood and felt she needed to make up for her short comings... why?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Because she's part Mary-Sue... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                      Because she's part Mary-Sue... why?
                      Just have to say I concur...

Because the writers wanted to attract a new male audience... why?

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Originally posted by Elles
                        Just have to say I concur...

Because the writers wanted to attract a new male audience... why?
                        because Rodney sure wasn't going to attract one...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Because Rodney's too busy chasing female Wraith... why?

Comment

Originally posted by Syera
                            Because Rodney's too busy chasing female Wraith... why?
                            he finds women who bare there snarling teeth and never go out in the sun attractive...why?

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                            hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                            Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                            OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

He watched too many vampires movies when he was a young teen... why?

Comment

his parents didn't let him watch romantic comedies...why?

Comment

Working...
                                X