Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
    good news: they decide to stop fighting
    Bad News (for me): They stopped fighting because they found common ground that they could agree on - my insolence at posting out of turn on this thread - and they both go after me declaring me a decadent western bourgois liberal Democratic anarchist rabble-rouser who has a shrine to Richard Simmons in his bedroom and sleeps in Mickey Mouse pajamas with a dog named Shnoodledumps.

Good News: Gateheads are so much more forgiving than enlightened centuries-old beings existing on higher planes of existance who occasionally take corporeal form to serve hotcakes to unsuspecting archeologists with bad eye sight and bitter little girls who throw temper tantrums and go off to conquer the universe when their mommy tells them no.*

*...and no Teyilia, Morgan le Fay, and Lilith I was *NOT* talking about any of the three of you
    Last edited by chyron; 29 November 2007, 02:50 AM.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron View Post
      Bad News (for me): They stopped fighting because they found common ground that they could agree on - my insolence at posting out of turn on this thread - and they both go after me declaring me a decadent western bourgois liberal Democratic anarchist rabble-rouser who has a shrine to Richard Simmons in his bedroom and sleeps in Mickey Mouse pajamas with a dog named Shnoodledumps.

Good News: Gateheads are so much more forgiving than enlightened centuries-old beings existing on higher planes of existance who occasionally take corporeal form to serve hotcakes to unsuspecting archeologists with bad eye sight and bitter little girls who throw temper tantrums and go off to conquer the universe when their mommy tells them no.*

*...and no Teyilia, Morgan le Fay, and Lilith I was *NOT* talking about any of the three of you

Bad News: The Archeologists with bad eye sight are feed up of being tricked into buying Hotcakes from higher plane beings. There they all work togther and build an weapon that kills accended beings and use it.
      sigpic
      Banner Made By Me for Me
      The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
        Bad News: The Archeologists with bad eye sight are feed up of being tricked into buying Hotcakes from higher plane beings. There they all work togther and build an weapon that kills accended beings and use it.

Good News: They used cheap Wal-Mart branded batteries, as such the device which was going to save the world ran out of power and was destroyed by the Ori before it could fire.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Bad News:

That means that the Ori and the Others have joined forces.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
            Bad News:

That means that the Ori and the Others have joined forces.
            Good news: the Others, in the tradition of their namesake, jump into the looms; thus leaving the Ori to fend for themselves.
            sigpic
            Doctor Who and Top Gear
            The only thing better would be if I won the lottery.

Comment

Originally posted by JJSNgadget View Post
              Good news: the Others, in the tradition of their namesake, jump into the looms; thus leaving the Ori to fend for themselves.
              Bad News: Senator Palpatine from Arkansas sends his hybrid clones of Mother Teresa and Beatrix Kiddo to aid them.

Comment

good news: they are all very helpful

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl View Post
                  good news: they are all very helpful
                  Bad News: Yes, that's quite true - they do lend a hand to pick you up and as soon as your standing on your feet, they spear you with a Hatori Hanzo sword.

Comment

good news: they have not speared anyone yet, giving people time to get away

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Bad News:

TPTB decide to make them the main villian in the 4th Stargate series.

Comment

Originally posted by Liam Kincaid View Post
                        Bad News:

TPTB decide to make them the main villian in the 4th Stargate series.
                        Good News: The 4th series becomes an instant cultural phenomenon drawing every viewer in America, slaughtering all of the other shows on television - not just the SG franchise or the shows in syndication, but also the first-run series on the broadcast networks and cable shows. The characters show up everywhere lunch boxes, billboards, matchbox cars, condoms and even tennis shoes.

Comment

bad news: people get fed up of seeing them everywhere

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News:

TPTB kill off all the characters and replace them with new funnier ones.

Comment

bad news: they decide not produce any merchandise

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Good News:

The Lucian Alliance abandons the drug trade in order to concentrate on the more lucrative pirated fourth Stargate series merchandise market.

Comment

Working...
                                X