No announcement yet.

~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MWR* department decides to send the Atlantis Expedition wings from Hooters - delivered in person by the Hooters servers.

*Morale, wellfare and recreation
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Buffalo wings delivered in person by the Hooters servers.
      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

A collection of hair pieces.

Comment

Queen Elizabeth I

Mattathias

Comment

A green hair drier.

Comment

Originally posted by RuleBritannia
              ... The Staypuff Marshmallow Man
              That's staypuft not staypuff!
              Last edited by Tealcfan; 29 March 2006, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Frankencelery.

Comment

Darth vader with storm troopers behind him.
                  I wounder what Teal'c would say
                  Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                  Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                  new enemy of the Ori
                  At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by Kingomon
                    Darth vader with storm troopers behind him.
                    I wounder what Teal'c would say
                    LOL good one!

Well I don't know if this has been mentioned before... (probably)

The Easter bunny!

*sigh* gotta love Tea'lc

Daniel: ...we have seen a lot of legends and folklore have a strong bases in fact - Avalon, Atlantis...
                    Teal'c: The Easter bunny
                    Daniel *blink*: I guess there's a few exceptions...

Comment

A replicator swinging a small white flag
                      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                      new enemy of the Ori
                      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Santa Claus in his sleight with Ruldoph in front.

Comment

powerpuff girls

Comment

The beach boys!!!
                            -or-
                            Randy Jackson (claiming to be daniels brother )

Comment

Charlie from Lost calling dr Jack Sheppard...

McKay says: we have only a John, not a Jack and, like everybody know he's not a Doctor!

...sorry, wrong Sheppard!
                              SHEPPARD: It was on the mensa test
                              MCKAY: You’re a member of mensa?
                              SHEPPARD: No I took the test. *grins*
                              MCKAY: *disbelieving* When?
                              SHEPPARD: You wanna talk about this now rodney?
                              Italian Guide to SG1 ad SGA

Comment

...the Mighty Morphin :sha-bang: Power Rangers

Comment

Working...
                                X