Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by telpethoniel
    God help us all
    The team goes through the gate only to be confronted by a Gate Troll.

Gate Troll: What... is your name? What... is your quest? What... is your favorite color? Oh, alright, go on then.
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
      The team goes through the gate only to be confronted by a Gate Troll.

Gate Troll: What... is your name? What... is your quest? What... is your favorite color? Oh, alright, go on then.
      Yeah, well someone had to take over Fraiser's role...
      It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!
        Then the georgeous brain-eating, rotting-corpse zombie babe queen herself returns and quickly dispatches the troll. She then serves up the troll in the cafeteria with plenta of blue jello on the side.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz!

LOL. Careful there, those are fighting words in some threads...

....the Lollipop Guild, the Lollipop Guild...
          Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

RD2 with a message "help me Sg-1 your my only hope"
            Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
            Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
            new enemy of the Ori
            At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Delivery Boy: Hey, is this P5X-231?

Walter: No, this is 32!
              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Doctor Who comes through the gate
                new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Thor... with clothes on!

Comment

Pendent of merlin-
                    Danel:we have to find it?
                    (Soilder come in on meeting) um
                    Danel: not now
                    um
                    Danel: what?! (he turns and sees it) where you get that?
                    it came through the stargate
                    new enemy of the Ori

Comment

Dr. Kate Pulaski arriving at Atlantis to replace Beckett....

Weir: Pulaski! We need you now! I've got an iratis bug sucking the life force out of someone as we speak - can you save him?
                      Pulaski: I'm a doctor, not a miracle worker*
                      Weir: That's funny I thought you were....

(Diana Muldar stared in the 1979 TV version of 'The Miracle Worker')
                      "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Odo & Kira... and Kai Winn (pre-7th Season).

Mattathias

Comment

Me...

that would be unexpected...especially for me X-D
                          May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Macgyver.

I think that'd freak some people out.

Comment

captain kirk
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Bob the Builder. That's right... he built the Gates.

Comment

Working...
                                X