~Most Unexpected Person/Thing to Come Through the Gate Game~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another gate...?
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Here are some things the producers promised would exit the gate but couldn't afford it (Joe told me)

1. Apophis's flying head
      2. Apophis's flying body
      3. A goa'uld symbiote that bares a stunning resembelance to Russel Crowe
      4. A Russel Crowe that bears a striking resembelance to a goa'uld symbiote
      5. And his brother
      6. Christopher Judge (very confused when he spots Teal'c)
      7. Jonas and the rest of his band of monkeys/apes and other primates.
      8. Abraham Lincoln (part cyborg)
      9. One of the girl Asgards (Thora)
      10.Jupiter. Just Jupiter.
      11. My sanity. and Shrek 2 Pen.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Might have been done, but

The Doctor

(*and if you have to ask, you should dropped into a vat of chilled jello)
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

A Dalek.
          A Slithene.
          A Gelf.
          A little boy from WWII searching for his mommy.
          A Jaguafest.
          A Captain Jack Harknett.
          An Ann-Droid
          A Sonic-screwdriver
          A heart of a TARDIS
          A living plastic creature

sigpic

Comment

A FemBot
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou
              A Dalek.
              A Slithene.
              A Gelf.
              A little boy from WWII searching for his mommy.
              A Jaguafest.
              A Captain Jack Harknett.
              An Ann-Droid
              A Sonic-screwdriver
              A heart of a TARDIS
              A living plastic creature
              Someones wathed the latest season of Dr. Who a little to much
              (The one with Christopher eccleston as the doctor ) (One of the best doctors I reckon, of course i've only seen this season so....-walks off whistling-)

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Captain Kirk and an unnamed previously unknown security guard who is immediately shot by one of the guards in the embarkation room.
                This is GOLD! Sorry for the double post...

Also, i'll post properly this time.
                All through the Earth gate.
                1. Stewie griffin holding a P-90
                2. John Crichton (Oh wait, this has been done...)
                3. Ford. (Not gonna happen, really! He'd have to hi-jack Atlantis to do it and the Daedalus have been destroyed )
                4. Pluto. Just Pluto. (in conjunction with Jupiter )
                5. David Tennam
                6. A packet of smokes with the message "Smoking is BAD for you! You idiots!"
                7. The great squid people of Arackus Prime.
                8. A golf ball.
                9. A curtain.
                10. A talking octupus.
                11. A large blob of green slime, that comes through the gate every 24 minutes.
                12. Finally, The entire crew of Gateworld. (Along with McKay! )

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

David Hasselhoff.

-- Cynicatlantis - home of BeanieLantis, and other such silliness --

Comment

Originally posted by Cynicat
                    David Hasselhoff.
                    ROFL! Pamela Anderson?

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

A huge case filled with lightsabers.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Smilies.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                          ROFL! Pamela Anderson?
                          She begins to emerge...Chevron Guy says "What are those"...she fully emerges..Chevron Guy says "Oh its Pamela"

Comment

(Hmmm...notice that there are EIGHT notches...)

Comment

Well.... I think Kimmy Gibbler from Full House, saying hey Mr. T!

Comment

A smegging garbage pod.

Comment

Working...
                                X