Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cherriey
    Teal'c: (glaring) Your laughter is NOT helping my current situation, Daniel Jackson!
    Daniel: Let me try communicating with it... heeehaaaaww.... heeehaaawww...
    Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Originally posted by RyantheGreat
      Daniel: Let me try communicating with it... heeehaaaaww.... heeehaaawww...
      Teal'c: Now you are being like one of its kindred. Why don't we switch places?

Comment

This one won't make sense unless you've seen season 5's Ascension. Here's a hint "Call Daniel"

Let the battle commence!

Indeed!
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Teal'c: Did someone pinch my donkey? Stop pinching him I say!

Comment

Sam: If we reroute the starboard plasma relays in jefferies tubes 23C and apply a reciprocating inverserve algorithim to the antimatter containment field, we shoud be able to generate a multi-phasic tachyeon pulse through the deflector dish which we can feedback through the impulse engines to the replicators so that our supply of blue jello is replenished each time we enter warp.
            Rodney: This isn't Star Trek, Colonel.
            Sam: So what are you saying?
            Rodney: It will never work because we don't have WARP drive!
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Sam to Rodney: Lets make babies!

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                Sam: If we reroute the starboard plasma relays in jefferies tubes 23C and apply a reciprocating inverserve algorithim to the antimatter containment field, we shoud be able to generate a multi-phasic tachyeon pulse through the deflector dish which we can feedback through the impulse engines to the replicators so that our supply of blue jello is replenished each time we enter warp.
                Rodney: This isn't Star Trek, Colonel.
                Sam: So what are you saying?
                Rodney: It will never work because we don't have WARP drive!

Carter: We do now. I just invented it.
                Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Hammond: The Ori have given and the Ori have taken away.

Comment

Hammond: Fashizzle.

Comment

Landry: Good news! The entire base will be involved in a documentary done as a rap video!

Comment

Landry: It's hard out here for a pimp.

Comment

Teal'c: Hey, Cam, look! I can fit two markers up the same nostril at once!

Comment

Cam: It's like my bible thumping grandma used to say... if you can't beat 'em, go slutty on them...

Comment

Bible: Stop hitting me, lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Cherriey
                                Sam to Rodney: Lets make babies!
                                Rondey: I'd rather not. *eats a lemon pie*
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X