X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wako!
    duh

What does Sam want to blow up in retalliation
    well she does have that booby trapped ZPM that can wipe out the entire solar system(not just 5/6'ths like rodney did).

If they could cooperate do you think that Carter, Mckay, and Felger could make an energy weapon that works?
    Last edited by Daryl Froggy; 13 April 2006, 05:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Daryl Froggy
      well she does have that booby trapped ZPM that can wipe out the entire solar system(not just 3/5'ths like rodney did).

If they could cooperate do you think that Carter, Mckay, and Felger could make an energy weapon that works?
      *cough* 5/6's *cough*

nyhoo, no way, they'd just sit round drinking coffee

if sheppard feed his hair coffee, what would happen?

Comment

He would look like Zelenka.

If Rodney ran out of coffee what would happen?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Headaches and migraines around Atlantis would increase by 500%

If O'Neill could repaint the chevrons on the SGC Stargate, what color would he paint them as?

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Aquarius
            Headaches and migraines around Atlantis would increase by 500%

If O'Neill could repaint the chevrons on the SGC Stargate, what color would he paint them as?
            DUH! Blue to remind everyone of his favorite flavor of jello.

Why did people stop putting DUH! at the begninning of their answers like we used to?
            "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Cos its extremely American.

Why does Ra look like a girl in the Movie?

http://www.savestargatesg-1.com
              Originally posted by Unnamed due to Risk of Offending person
              the processor of the gate thats what it is in plainsmen therm
              Strangest thing Iv read on the forum so far!

And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down, shall be laid low and made unto dust.

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

Originally posted by Harekin
                Cos its extremely American.

Why does Ra look like a girl in the Movie?
                The Sarcophagus (sp?) allows him to maintain his girlish figure, dontcha know???

Next to chocolate, what's Vala's favourite ice-cream flavour?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                ---------------------------------------------
                Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Originally posted by Tracker
                  The Sarcophagus (sp?) allows him to maintain his girlish figure, dontcha know???

Next to chocolate, what's Vala's favourite ice-cream flavour?
                  Strawberry.

Whats Ronon's favourite dessert?
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania
                    Strawberry.

Whats Ronon's favourite dessert?
                    Tiramassu

What's Dr. Lee's favourite dessert?

See the Clips | IMDB site | Official Site
                    Proud Rodney McKay Thunker | Proud Jayne Cobb Thunker | Keeper of the M.A.L.P.-on-a-Stick

Comment

Lee's Ice Cream ... a Baltimore tradition since 1979!

Do acended being ever go to the bathroom since they seem to eat at diners?

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                        Lee's Ice Cream ... a Baltimore tradition since 1979!

Do acended being ever go to the bathroom since they seem to eat at diners?
                        Only when they assimilate a new species that doesn't quite agree with them.

Why does Dr. Lam keep a colony of fruit bats in her quarters?
                        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Because vegetable bats don't taste good

How many calories does a human have for a Wraith?

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
                            Because vegetable bats don't taste good

How many calories does a human have for a Wraith?
                            Depends on their nationality and what they've been fed to fatten them up on. Their diet also impacts how eating their lifeforce effects a Wraith. The Swiss are favorites for desert. The Columbians are favorites for after dinner pick-me-ups.

If a Wraith were to suck the lifeforce out of someone with a stomach virus, would the Wraith hands ooze puss?

Comment

Originally posted by chyron
                              Depends on their nationality and what they've been fed to fatten them up on. Their diet also impacts how eating their lifeforce effects a Wraith. The Swiss are favorites for desert. The Columbians are favorites for after dinner pick-me-ups.

If a Wraith were to suck the lifeforce out of someone with a stomach virus, would the Wraith hands ooze puss?
                              ewww what a horrible image
                              and no, it wouldnt, there amazing super heal strength would protect them

what would happen if a human and wraith had a child?

Comment

Originally posted by wraithdude
                                ewww what a horrible image
                                and no, it wouldnt, there amazing super heal strength would protect them

what would happen if a human and wraith had a child?
                                DUH! After giving birth, the wraith would immediately feed the human to the child.

Why wasn't there tons of dust when the Atlantis Expedition arrived in Atlantis?

Comment

Working...
                                X