No announcement yet.

Stargate Hangman!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

--s--rt-'s/--s--al---e-/--r/-e-n-/a/s-artass. -'ll/--/--t-/t--/-ea-e-/al-ens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

I?

Some people are like Slinkies. Not really good for anything, but you
      still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.

Comment

--s--rt-'s/-is--ali-ie-/--r/-ein-/a/s-artass. I'll/--/-it-/t--/-ea-e-/aliens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N, I

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat
          --s--rt-'s/-is--ali-ie-/--r/-ein-/a/s-artass. I'll/--/-it-/t--/-ea-e-/aliens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N, I
          F?

srg
          srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

--s--rt-'s/-is--alifie-/f-r/-ein-/a/s-artass. I'll/--/-it-/t--/-ea-e-/aliens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N, I, F
            Last edited by warmbeachbrat; 18 October 2005, 01:40 PM. Reason: forgot one of the 'f's

Comment

--s--rt-'s/-is--ali-ie-/f-r/-ein-/a/s-artass. I'll/--/-it-/t--/-ea-e-/aliens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N, I, F
              I think I know what words 3, 4, and 6 are, would you mind me writing what I think they are or just keep it to myself and suggest some more letters?

srg
              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

D?

Comment

SRG,

You know, I'm kind of new to this thread--I'm not sure what the rules are about that. I did forget to put the 'f' in the second word (it's fixed now)--hopefully that will help.

Comment

--s--rt-'s/dis--alified/f-r/-ein-/a/s-artass. I'll/--/-it-/t--/-eaded/aliens.

Yes: E, A, S, T, R, L, N, I, F, D

Comment

Aha!

Bosworth's disqualified for being a smartass. I'll go with two headed aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                        Aha!

Bosworth's disqualified for being a smartass. I'll go with two headed aliens.
                        Nice, now I wonder what episode that was from?

srg
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Right you are, Alaskah! Congrats.

This quote is from Heroes Part One, from my favorite bit of dialog between Dixon and his buddies. I like a couple of the other lines better, but they were much longer and I wasn't quite sure if that would work.

Comment

---/----------/------/---------/---/-----------/-------/---/----/------.

Comment

Right you are, Alaskah! Congrats.

This quote is from Heroes Part One, from my favorite bit of dialog between Dixon and his buddies. I like a couple of the other lines better, but they were much longer and I wasn't quite sure if that would work.
                              Oh yes, I remember, didn't Bosworth say trees or something.

srg
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskhah
                                ---/----------/------/---------/---/-----------/-------/---/----/------.
                                A?
                                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Working...
                                X