The Fan-fic Ideas and Advice Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Of course, you can... Maybe you have some ideas to share, even if you don't write them out yourself.
    Maybe, if someone likes Wraith....

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
      Carson is amazing; do not try to change my mind. I see Rodney and Carson as brothers from differetn mothers
      I always wanted to see a scene where Shep refers to Beckett, McKay, and Zelenka as "The Three Stooges".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post

Maybe, if someone likes Wraith....
        It depends entirely on the Wraith character {Todd for example}

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by DarkenLycht View Post

No I would not try at all

Can I stay in this thread actually if personally I do not write fanfic, though?
          Yes

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
          "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
          "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
          X