*crap, haven't posted my review in the discussion thread*

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Hi nei!

Leave a comment:

• neverendingimagination
    replied
    Looks like I missed a lot today. I'll have to check out your Sanctuary stuff Sim, I've been writing some Sanctuary stuff too although mine was a sudden burst of inspiration about Helen and Henry's relationship. I wrote a one shot about how she found him on the moors before I flicked back to S1 and realised there were a few things wrong with it.

OT and because I don't know how far you've got S-C-I-M-M so I don't want to spoil anything.

Spoiler:

I had assumed he was orphaned and she, realising what he was, took him back to the Sanctuary and raised him.

The facts we were given through the seasons as I understand them:

Henry was raised by Helen from childhood.
    Helen 'found' Henry on the 'moors'.
    Helen wonders what may have become of him if she had 'left him with his own kind'.
    H.A.P's were hunted to near extinction.
    Henry believed himself to be the last of his kind until he met Erica and the rest of the 'patients' at the clinic in Oldham.
    Erica presumably, is the last H.A.P to have been born.

He appears older than I thought in the very brief flash back. Henry says, when he first begins transforming, that he 'wouldn't miss being human' so the whole situation confuses me. Also, when he goes to England, I got the impression that the clan the H.A.P.'s came from is Henry's clan because they're all so similar. I wrote my one shot as if he came from England.

I've started writing it in another way, as a separate piece, as though he was living in moorland in Canada, but I still can't come up with a logical chain of events leading him to think he was the last H.A.P in existence. I'm beginning to wonder if the H.A.P genes are like that of Vampires, recessive or dormant unless triggered by something.

Sorry, I've rambled again - anyone know if this has been discussed in the Sanctuary area at all?

Leave a comment:

• Simlead
    replied
    Cool, guys. I've got to go now. Bye!

Leave a comment:

• Sparky She-Demon
    replied
    Originally posted by Simlead View Post
    We weren't saying you were, don't worry. And yeah, there is that disturbing fact... I'll only take Druitt when I'm not in a major shippy mood for something else and when he's sane. Crazy Druitt doesn't sound beneficial. Nice to vid with Three Days Grace songs but otherwise I'm not keen on seeing him after me with a weapon - tranq or otherwise.
    I may do a made-up episode. The "Want to live forever" scenario.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X