List of Sam and Jack's Children in Fanfiction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
    FYI - the link for Jacovie in "For Life" still links to a page of Eliza's stories, but "For Life" isn't among them.

Also, the GW archive link doesn't work. Can someone tell me how to access it? I tried through GW home page but couldn't find a link.
    I believe someone on the appreciation thread mentioned her stuff was on LJ? For the life of me I can't navigate LJ, but maybe someone else can and can confirm this?
    Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
    Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
    On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Originally posted by fems View Post
      I believe someone on the appreciation thread mentioned her stuff was on LJ? For the life of me I can't navigate LJ, but maybe someone else can and can confirm this?
      It was me. I posted the link in the rec thread
      sigpic
      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Thanks, Hedwig. No green allowed at. this time but... virtual GREEN!
        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

I can't figure it out either!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
          It was me. I posted the link in the rec thread
          Thanks, I'll look for "For Life" over there.
          sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Thanks XFchemist I added the LJ link for the correct page of her story. I wish she had a LJ page with all of her fics though.
            sigpic

Comment

"Grace" in Mysterious Distance by Vicki Ocean

Caleb, Jacob, Hannah Grace, Hammond, and Mitchell in Wizard of Mazd by Akamaimom

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                "Grace" in Mysterious Distance by Vicki Ocean

Caleb, Jacob, Hannah Grace, Hammond, and Mitchell in Wizard of Mazd by Akamaimom
                Added
                sigpic

Comment

Grace, Jonathan (JJ) in Basic Instinct, Chosen Heart Series by HDorothy (Her entire "Chosen Heart" series is good.)

Retu Charlie in Parental Instinct by HDorothy

George, Jake, Grace in Somewhere Over Jack's O'Lantern by HDorothy

CC, A New Start; A New Life; A New Beginning by Barbara Louie

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                    Grace, Jonathan (JJ) in Basic Instinct, Chosen Heart Series by HDorothy (Her entire "Chosen Heart" series is good.)

Retu Charlie in Parental Instinct by HDorothy

George, Jake, Grace in Somewhere Over Jack's O'Lantern by HDorothy

CC, A New Start; A New Life; A New Beginning by Barbara Louie
                    Added
                    sigpic

Comment

Angst preg!fic: Hearts http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/14/hearts.html
                      sigpic
                      My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                        Added, and working on a banner for the list.... I have way to much free time on my hands this weekend lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Hedwig's search for a A New Life on the fic rec thread reminded me of its sequel Another New Life only 3 chapters and still a WIP should be added to the Pregnancy list, the twins from A New Life are on the kid lists.
                          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Hedwig's search for a A New Life on the fic rec thread reminded me of its sequel Another New Life only 3 chapters and still a WIP should be added to the Pregnancy list, the twins from A New Life are on the kid lists.
                            Thanks iiradned, updated
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
                              Added, and working on a banner for the list.... I have way to much free time on my hands this weekend lol
                              Does too much free time mean you're going to get started on those other lists too?

EDIT:
                              Ohhhhh, that banner is too cute! Excellent work!
                              Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                              Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                              On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

Does too much free time mean you're going to get started on those other lists too?

EDIT:
                                Ohhhhh, that banner is too cute! Excellent work!
                                Hehe ty I was playing abound with a bunch of pictures and it just came together I'm going to start a Threads/Post Threads next just not sure where to start it. I should have kept track of all the Threads stories I've read but I can't remember them and was debating on starting the list on the Appreciation thread or starting a new thread even if there aren't a lot of fics to start off with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X