Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Project One..... The Series

Hello everyone, I'm back... heheheheh

Anyhow, I come bringing some gifts, I'm into writing some more, a lot more, and here I am writing another massive series, a series that I call, the Project One series. Right now it is two books, each totaling ten chapters each and around 50K words for both books. it is a massive crossover series too.

The first book, titled Project Icegate, Project One, pits the Transformers, fro mthe Michael Bay universe of movies. against the SGC in terms of secrets, and skillsets, and otherwise. Jack and Sam make appearances in the series as a whole. but in Project Icegate it is revealed that the iceball planet Anubis was sent to was actually a northern continet of a moon of Cybertron where a stargate had been found in the ice and uncovered. called the Icegate. since the Autobots had found it in the ice.

Let me get to details behind the story; I first got the inkling to write the story with Amann when I wondered how an Alesian would react to a Cybertronian, what what occur then and why. it grew from there as I figured a way to make a pretty convicing series.

Now before anyone flames me over why I wrote Carter the way I did, I never really was a fan of Carter, too stiff necked to me, but that's just me, I do not speak as the fanbase as a whole. I never got the writing down of her speaking patterns or personality either. Anyhow, Project One series, crosses over into Stargate SG1 with Transformers, the second story crosses over into Hardy Boys, towards the end it mixes with Stargate SG1, the third story, ion the works now, crosses into both Hardy Boys, and Stargate SG1. the third story Carter is mostly on her own and wanting to find out more about Lake, thus to the point of kidnapping and experimenting to find out just what makes her tick.

So at this point it is safe to say that Carter has turned to the dark side, when in fact she has not, she is instead more curious then normal and wants to find out just wha Lake really is. And possibly prevent the revenge Lake promised she'd have on Carter for a certain two bullets to the knees "thank you" Carter had left her with.

I want to share with everyone the folder where I have the series uploaded so far. I have decied to upload the series to DeviantART at this time. On fanfcition.net it is impossible to add pictures to chapters, however, on DA it is possible, so in this case Some pictures are created for some of the chapters at this time. DA will also have more "Features" such as Character Profiles, History bits, and further information on Project SOLDIER and Project LAKE One, both projects being taken directly from the journal and notes of Vice President Dr Dnaiel Marks

Project One Series
    The Journal information on the series

Let me know what you think!

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress
Working...
X