No announcement yet.

Fanfic Writers' Virtual Water Cooler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did. Many people in the writing forum I'm one disagree with it, but I like that someone actually got the main idea and published it.
    Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Woohoo! I was today officially confirmed for a Masters degree in sociolinguistics!
      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
        Woohoo! I was today officially confirmed for a Masters degree in sociolinguistics!
        thats means you'll be able to lip read right?
        [''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
          No, but I can always try!

Comment

Originally posted by Goose View Post
            No, but I can always try!
            OH! OH! Oh i know!!

what am i saying right now!?!

[''... I laugh at your reality..''][ STARGATE FAN COMIC: 'Hallowed Turf' ] [-DeviantArt-] [ ".... and a seagull."]

sigpic

Comment

"I want a glass of water".

Comment

Originally posted by Choo1701 View Post
                I do that by habit alone, though personally I read majored in history and historical geography along with creative writing.

btw; that TIME article hits the nail upon the fron. Well writ stuff that

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

hey, question...how do ya'll get your links to ff etc in your sigs? like mine is only showing up as a URL and it doesn't looks so cool. But I haven't been able to figure out how to "hide" the URL behind a word.

help please? I'm slightly frustrated.
                  Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

<URL="the URL itself">the text you want to show</URL>

Use [ and ] instead of < and >.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Like this (remove the space before the last bracket):

[URL="http://www.google.com"]The text you want[/URL ]

EDIT: SF beat me to it!

Comment

SF and Goose: Thank you THANK YOU!!! : ) many virtual hugs and cookies to you both! You have just unlocked a great mystery of the universe. Ah, I feel so much better now. I can return to the novel that is consuming my life currently.

Off to chase plot bunnies...
                        Enjoying the Stargate Re-Watch Event: "This should not get old, General!"

Noxbait's Fan Fiction

Comment

Happy to help! Give 'em (the plot bunnies) hell!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                          Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                          Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                            Happy to help! Give 'em (the plot bunnies) hell!
                            I have been doing that lately as my muse seems ot have taken the "Oh that looks like fun!!" approach to doing what I am not doing. For example I'm writing one thing and my muse sees something I'm not writing and is like "that looks more fun then this, lets work on this story!", then a bit later it sees another story I'm not working on and says the same thing. at one point today I had six different stories up being worked on

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Yeah, mine keeps doing that too, only it's with different chapters in the same story, or at most, different stories in the same series.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                                Yeah, mine keeps doing that too, only it's with different chapters in the same story, or at most, different stories in the same series.
                                Thankfully for me it is helpful, it gets my stories done, in fact I just finished a story of mine already, just gotta figure out Ascension War III's foirst chapter, since it refers to a lot of stuff concerning the Furlings and my personal view of them and how they look, Snowmane and Teyilia, along with Minarva are just three of a wider group

Comment

Working...
                                X