An alien visits a human world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An alien visits a human world.

I'm not good at writing stories, just bits & pieces or single scenes.

At the beginning of the episode, I'm seeing three boys out hiking in the woods. They have a camcorder. They discover a stargate & have no idea what it is. They shoot it with videocam and are fiddling around with the DHD when it activates due to an incoming wormhole. They run away and hide behind some trees. A huge (like 4ft diameter, 20ft long) worm creature slowly crawls out from the gate, it's body color quickly changing to match the environment. It lifts it's head up several feet above the ground and we see that it has huge dinner-plate size fixed eyes which it aims by turning it's head. It's head turns slowly and stops as if noticing something. The eyes begin to pulsate with concentric rings of color moving from center to outer edge and then reversing. Rings of color also travel up & down it's body. We see the children peeking around from behind the trees. Their bodies freeze and then go limp. Their arms drop and the camera hangs by the strap around one of the boys necks. The boy's eyes roll back while remaining open and their faces contort and droop like a stroke victim's. They start leaning forward and, as if some invisible force has gripped them by the crown of the head, they begin to be dragged toward the psychedelic worm creature, bodies limp and feet dragging. While their heads maintain a steady flat trajectory toward the worm's eyes, the elevation of the ground changes and at one point the camera catches and falls off. When the boys reach the worm, it leans it's head back and elevates them above it, then opens it's huge mouth and drops them one by one into it. It then crawls over to the DHD, while 3 bulges gradually move down it's body and once in a position to aim it's eyes at the DHD, we see symbols lighting up without being touched, an outgoing wormhole is established and the worm creature departs through the gate.
    sigpic My Twit-name (@fwupow) is the same!
Working...
X