Return of the Ancients

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post
    That'd be good, other than the long wait...I think I'd die of anticipation.
    Ah but you fail to see the beauty of this method. 5 days straight where all Aer'ki has to do is post. He can write teh next episode without fear of having to post it up right away to satiate rabid fans

I've done this myself for a few stories. get a whole bunch done before i even begin posting, then post a chapter a day to build interest instead of just one massive oneshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragon101/Loneranger-1 View Post
      Ah but you fail to see the beauty of this method. 5 days straight where all Aer'ki has to do is post. He can write teh next episode without fear of having to post it up right away to satiate rabid fans

I've done this myself for a few stories. get a whole bunch done before i even begin posting, then post a chapter a day to build interest instead of just one massive oneshot.
      I try to finish a story before I post it. Lots of work on my hands...

Comment

so loneranger, do you think aer'ki is doing that?
        ...i guess we will see soon
        ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Exactly.

Comment

I hope Aer'Ki's doing that. it gives a writer more time to pad and add atmospheric details (which i'm sad to say is kinda missing from this fic)

perhaps instead of 2000 words a chapter, 3000. it's not a huge leap, but the difference will be noticeable.

Comment

So are we going to see anymore of the device from the "game"?
              Originally posted by Craig Charles
              "And the 'replicator' has just entered Sir Killalot's corner and Killalot is...urm...wait a minute... Sir Killalot has just been eaten by the 'replicator' and now there's two of them..."

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                sure the wait is a bit of a pain but i feel its worth it in the end, also i think Aer is further ahead in the story (atleast storyboard wise) then most of you think

Anyway Keep em coming Aer m8!
                Oh i know i know!
                Well... i know Aer has alot storyboard out at least that was one of my first questions to him when i read the original pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Alx
                  gawd its times like these i wish i had a Janus time jumper so i could travel a few mounths into the future and be able to read alot of fic all at once
                  talk to 'Alteran of Atlantis', he has connections
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

you can always travel 1000 years in future and then 999 in past

Comment

i don't think im the first one.
                      ...it doesn't look like are'ki is going to post ch2 to day(europe time) he usually is online some time before the ch appears(i may be mistaken)

this may be a little off topic - Alx - what is this? http://forum.gateworld.net/album.php?albumid=1545 ???? they looks sweet, tell me it's a 'visual aid'

edit: yees they are
                      Originally posted by 'returen of ancients'ep5ch4
                      “Amazing,” Daniel said, looking back at the ship under construction. He pointed up at it. “By the way…what are you building?”

“A Columnar-class warship.”

“Columnar?” Daniel asked.

“It’s a new design. This is the prototype.”
                      Originally posted by Alx
                      im currently working on some.... lets call them "visual aids" that will add somewhat to the story an example being the "Columnar"
                      i thougth where i heard that name... btw what software are you using... i have always wanted to try 3d out
                      Last edited by NIMBUS; 26 August 2009, 11:07 AM.

Comment

thanks i'll try google s-ketchup

Comment

bump
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NIMBUS View Post
                            talk to 'Alteran of Atlantis', he has connections

Why does everyone assume I'm male?

Comment

Originally posted by Alteran of Atlantis View Post

Why does everyone assume I'm male?
                              Rule 30 of the below

Spoiler:

Comment

Rule 30 of the below

Spoiler:
                                *slaps* Oh, frak you. Like I ned to listen to some dumb list thang.

Comment

Working...
                                X