Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why yes. there are Two that are "Edge of the Seat" thrilling reads by the same publisher.

the First of two is called "A New Dawn" Which has 77 chapters, but is well written on the basis of a continuing storyline. There are some holes, but you get over them once you realize when he published it, in accordance with the series themselves.

For instance, you wrote a couple chapters out before the end of SGU, so Destiny didn't start on it's 3 years journey in the story.

the Sequel is called Aphelion.

Mod note: The fanfics referred to were written by AlexanderD (Fanfiction.net profile)~ Bagpuss
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 09 March 2018, 01:00 AM. Reason: Added link.See note.~ Bagpuss

Comment

SGA fics about medicine or the politics of war or personal identity that don't involve the books? I love those.
      Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

I have a fandom_stocking to fill on Dreamwidth, cause I'm that crazy idiot who puts something in every stocking, and therefore I'm here to rec a stocking owner's fics on AO3.

Sandrine Shaw (Sandrine)

She writes Stargate Atlantis -- mainly John Sheppard &/ Todd -- and others with Todd in some kind of main role. She's also available in The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow fanfic-section. If any of this is to your liking in taste, please be sure to check out her fanfic and leave a nice kuddo or comment. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Be warned, ratings are divided between Explicit, Mature and Teen so if you're not into that, make sure you're well informed before.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          I have a fandom_stocking to fill on Dreamwidth, cause I'm that crazy idiot who puts something in every stocking, and therefore I'm here to rec a stocking owner's fics on AO3.

Sandrine Shaw (Sandrine)

She writes Stargate Atlantis -- mainly John Sheppard &/ Todd -- and others with Todd in some kind of main role. She's also available in The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow fanfic-section. If any of this is to your liking in taste, please be sure to check out her fanfic and leave a nice kuddo or comment. I'm sure she'll appreciate it.

Be warned, ratings are divided between Explicit, Mature and Teen so if you're not into that, make sure you're well informed before.
          Ooo, todd stuff, thanks (I honestly don't care if he's shipped, he's just a character I like reading about).

I like most any genre, but I prefer these characters: Daniel, Carson, Janet, Todd, and general wraith-alliance/ceasefires/close enough stiituations, which are not characters.
          Price for Pain What do you mean violence isn't the answer?

Burn It All Away Blood moves the heavens. Fire purifies the land. Legends change worlds. Destiny burns.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Fiat justitia et pereat mundus. Fiat justitia ruat caelum.

All are PG-13, each with a single act of rated R violence. Adults situations and other, tamer violence.

Ficta voluptatis causa sint proxima veris

I'm creating a fan comic and I want input from as many fans as possible. Please PM me if you want the discord link. You can also chat, show off your own creations, and rp.

Comment

Has anyone else The Annule Series by D. Kelly? I can't find it anywhere.

Comment

For those who like apocalyptic and/or Atlantis fiction, Domenika Marzione (domarzione) has updated Qui Habitat.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

If you like Atlantis and John Sheppard
                Trust Once Broken by ssjmsjm on Wattpad is a rather thought out and well-written story, it is still being written and is totally awesome to read.
                Art by RavioArts on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X