Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
    a. loquita has posted a nice little fic, Winning
    I LOVE this one. It's just so - them. In character, believable and giggle-worthy. Of course, I'd love to see a little piece that takes place during those four months previous, too
    sigpic
    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Some time ago there was a fic about Sam buying a house in the Springs that was haunted or seemed to be. Was it ever finished? I can't remember reading the ending. Or the name or the writer..............

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer View Post
        Some time ago there was a fic about Sam buying a house in the Springs that was haunted or seemed to be. Was it ever finished? I can't remember reading the ending. Or the name or the writer..............
        Getting a Life by sam938 and yes it was finished.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
          This is a totally ridiculous fic but so well written (and I think it's intended to be that way).

Warning: total unseriousness here.

PG-13

End of the World Cliche Comment Fic by syxp

Jack and his irritation that he can't seem to get end of the world sex with Carter...and his hilarious attempts at resolving that problem.
          OMG that was terrific fun!
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Great fic rec! If you haven't been reading L.A. Doyle's Beyond the Night, it was just finished today. Wonderful, LONG (80 chapters, 166,375 words) story. I highly recommend it!
            sigpic
            The Return of King Arthur
            Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
            acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Originally posted by SamJackShipper93 View Post
              Great fic rec! If you haven't been reading L.A. Doyle's Beyond the Night, it was just finished today. Wonderful, LONG (80 chapters, 166,375 words) story. I highly recommend it!
              Aww, yes! Totally read Jena's fic! It's awesomeness!

Comment

downloaded it

now to read when i get time

I've been waiting for it to get done
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Forgot to post this here on Friday. I'll keep adding to this little series as inspiration strikes.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6385611/2/Frustration
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Thought I would try this thread (although I did post in the search thread) since I believe the story does feature a bit of shipping with Sam and Jack. I am looking for a story in which Daniel and the team are sharing a symbiote amongst them. Apparently this symbiote was a former goa'uld. the team ends up leaving earth, and going to stay on a planet. I believe that Daniel eventually excepts a full blending. I also believe there is some shipping with Sam & Jack. Anyway earth tries to come back and get them. I believe Teal'c and Ishta are also there.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                      Thought I would try this thread (although I did post in the search thread) since I believe the story does feature a bit of shipping with Sam and Jack. I am looking for a story in which Daniel and the team are sharing a symbiote amongst them. Apparently this symbiote was a former goa'uld. the team ends up leaving earth, and going to stay on a planet. I believe that Daniel eventually excepts a full blending. I also believe there is some shipping with Sam & Jack. Anyway earth tries to come back and get them. I believe Teal'c and Ishta are also there.
                      Sorry, don't know this one.

Maybe one of you can help me, I'm searching for a story where Catherine Langford and Sam talk during the wake of Ernest. Catherine observes Sam and Jack during the funeral and decides to confront Sam. They talk and in the end there is an emergency and the whole team is called back. I'm not sure if it's a stand alone or part of a longer story, but remember it as quite touching.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post

Maybe one of you can help me, I'm searching for a story where Catherine Langford and Sam talk during the wake of Ernest. Catherine observes Sam and Jack during the funeral and decides to confront Sam. They talk and in the end there is an emergency and the whole team is called back. I'm not sure if it's a stand alone or part of a longer story, but remember it as quite touching.
                        Ah! I remember reading this one but can't remember who by or what it's called! Have you done a search in FF.net?

Comment

Originally posted by Kate1013 View Post
                          Ah! I remember reading this one but can't remember who by or what it's called! Have you done a search in FF.net?
                          Yes, I've been searching for hours...on FF.net and I've googled it, nothing. It's driving me nuts. I am pretty sure I read it on FF.net.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilac736 View Post
                            Bummer!!! I think this goa'uld might have come from the past if I am thinking of the correct story.

Comment

Originally posted by gatechick View Post
                              Bummer!!! I think this goa'uld might have come from the past if I am thinking of the correct story.
                              It sounds really interesting, I hope somebody knows what this story is!
                              "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                              "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                                It sounds really interesting, I hope somebody knows what this story is!
                                I actually found it! I was a little off on the some of the details. It is a series of stories by Pheonix-Cry on fanfiction.net, starting with Crosswired and finally ending in stargate:exile. even though I had searched that author's stories already, it was the first part of the story that had me consfused because the goa'uld shows up later in the story, and I was thinking it was earlier. But I found it and am reading it now. here's the link to the author's page. stories starts with crosswired, then rewired, hardwired, and finally exile. I will update the search thread since I posted there was well. Definite shipping in the exile part of the story.

Comment

Working...
                                X