Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell View Post
    Thanks, IggyMing. Let me add that these are very mature!
    Yes, I should have said that. Thanks, Nell!

Comment

Here's another apocafic from Annerb Divergence *rated T
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2403547/1/Divergence
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Akamaimom View Post
        Hint heeded.

Meeting the Bean
        Originally posted by leiasky View Post
        That's quite adorable...and its not done yet, right? Right?!

Am waiting for Jack to walk in....and Sam....
        Akamaimom just posted a new chapter

Jack finally makes his appearance.

Just absolutely love this series.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
          Yep, I liked it, too.

Here's my list-in-progress of Sam and Jack apocafics....
          Fab list! I've read all but one... *scurries off to read*

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
            A good one by Skydiver/Denise: It Ended With A Bang
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            yes, mine isn't explicit in any way. no smuttage

just jack on the road trip from hell
            I love that one. I think I read it three times in as many days.
            sigpic
            Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

I have a great idea for the next chapter of the Bean/GLinda saga

which akmai mom may not appreciate me for
              Spoiler:

jack's 'let a pro do it' is kinda a trigger for a bit of post partum depression for sam. HIm being experienced with anew born, her feelng overwhelmed yet expected to know it all. she's feeling unnecessary, etc. like maybe she can't calm the kidlet, etc. Jack sweeps in, honestly trying to help, but his 'let a pro' comment eats at her...and glinda steps in to pull him back and let him let sam learn to be confident with Ben.

Probably a cliche, and please dont' bug Akmai with it, but it's the idea that I had when i read her latest chapter

it's a true sign of a fic that i like when i start plotting as i read it
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                I have a great idea for the next chapter of the Bean/GLinda saga

which akmai mom may not appreciate me for
                Spoiler:

jack's 'let a pro do it' is kinda a trigger for a bit of post partum depression for sam. HIm being experienced with anew born, her feelng overwhelmed yet expected to know it all. she's feeling unnecessary, etc. like maybe she can't calm the kidlet, etc. Jack sweeps in, honestly trying to help, but his 'let a pro' comment eats at her...and glinda steps in to pull him back and let him let sam learn to be confident with Ben.

Probably a cliche, and please dont' bug Akmai with it, but it's the idea that I had when i read her latest chapter

it's a true sign of a fic that i like when i start plotting as i read it
                I am truly honored. I know I repeat myself a LOT, but I'm just incredulous at the amount of attention my secretary has gotten. She was a wonderful accident, and I couldn't be happier to claim her as my own. Of course, if someone wants to write a Glinda fic--just ask--I wouldn't mind as long as they pass it through me first.

To tell you the truth, I'm already about a thousand words into one kind of like this. It's not quite post partum depression, but it's got something to do with this issue. Another fic in the works is her first time babysitting. And she's on a date.

Truly--thank you all.
                sigpic
                My Stories: FFdotNet
                My Stories AO3
                Thanks, Oma, for the Sig!

Comment

My cliche tag to Akamaimom's story
                  Spoiler:
                  Sky's angst storyline sounds interesting. I've been thinking about Ben at 9-12 mos old and "grandma" Glinda and her beau, Bean, babysitting for the weekend while Sam and Jack have an overnight romantic date at the Little Inn in Washington!!!

I swear I wrote this before Akamaimom's reply to Sky.
                  sigpic

Comment

A new story by Gen Varel - yay!

Need You Now -How Jack and Sam got together after he got promoted and went to DC. Short fanfic inspired by the Lady Antebellum song, Need You Now, my current favorite.

Short, fluffy, and as usual a GREAT story
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Something sweet...
                      Learning to Fish: Casting by JenniferJF chapter one http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4967780/1/Learning_to_Fish
                      Learning to Fish: Reeling by AstraPerAspera chapter two http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4967790/...er_Two_Reeling
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nynaeve506 View Post
                        As always SashaCorvyn over on sandjalwaysandforever (that is a really really long web name) has a very cute, fluffy, story (in canon) set after "The Scourge"

Space Bugs
                        Can't open the link, but maybe it's just me
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
                          Can't open the link, but maybe it's just me
                          Nope. It's not just you.

Here's the link again.

Space Bugs by SashaCorvyn
                          sigpic
                          The Return of King Arthur
                          Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
                          acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

UPDATED APOCAFIC LIST

Here's my list-in-progress of Sam and Jack apocafics. Nearly all are M or R. So you know the drill: not for minors. I can't give a link directly to the story. So, I will give the author's list of stories or the name of the archive and you can find the story. Please add your favorite apocafics to this list.

Waves are Universal by openended *rated R Click on "kele_varekai" for list of stories http://community.livejournal.com/kele_varekai/profile Very AU and I liked it. A spunky OC (original character).

The Heart in Conflict by Casper F Joke *rated PG-13 http://officersun524.livejournal.com/29063.htmlVery AU and sad but I liked it.

Gravity Sings by stargazercmc *rated M Link to list of her stories http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1449782/stargazercmc I liked it. There was hope.

Down Here Among the Wreckage by Annerb WIP *rated M Link to her list of stories http://www.fanfiction.net/u/763509/Annerb Work in progress. Blew me away!

The Darkest Place by Sasha Corvyn *rated M Can be found on Sam and Jack Always and Forever archive Very dark. Did I mention very?

Till We Run Out of Road by Hold Out Trout *rated M See list of stories http://www.fanfiction.net/u/751072/HoldoutTrout Desperate times. I liked it.

The Furies by Abby Eddey - Very M and dark see sjalways-forever.jackandsamforever.net/

Compliance by Annerb - Very M see annerbhp.livejournal.com

A good one by Skydiver/denise1: It Ended With A Bang rated K+ http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5756270/...d_With_a_Bang#
                            Last edited by nell; 29 August 2010, 09:59 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone!

First, since I'm newbie here, I must say that discovering this post change my "fanfic reader's life" . Great references here!

Secondly, I have a challenge for you all...
                              In season 6 and 7, Sam is wearing a combat bracelet. I'm looking for stories about it : who gave it to her, how, when, why.... (I know the story about Amanda Tapping, but i'm curious about Sam ) I'm trully surprise that I've never read anything about that. I've an idea for a fanfic myself but since i'm not sure it will come to something, I would love to read something else!

So, any ideas where I could find that?

Comment

Welcome Loulou13!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X