Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bossluna View Post
    Hallo! Thanks for all the fic recs.
    I found this fanfic written by aerynsg1. I hope you haven't read this one yet. Sam and Jack get stuck in a hole waiting for Daniel and Teal'c to rescue them. That's all I'll say about that. It's guttery and fluffy and I almost died laughing. It's a short read.

Trigger

I recommend reading her other stories to like "Drowning" and "Dawning" really really good reads.
    I really like that one too. Chortled the whole way through it and every time I thought about it for a day or two afterwards.

If I remember correctly, the other two are focussed on Sam and are very serious/angsty, but also very good.

Comment

I found this fanfic written by aerynsg1. I hope you haven't read this one yet. Sam and Jack get stuck in a hole waiting for Daniel and Teal'c to rescue them. That's all I'll say about that. It's guttery and fluffy and I almost died laughing. It's a short read.

Trigger

I recommend reading her other stories to like "Drowning" and "Dawning" really really good reads.
      ROFL!
      Haha!
      ROFL some more
      "Are you like, a crazy person?"
      "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Trigger

This gave me a good giggle, what a great way to start a day

Thanks for the rec

Comment

Trigger

I couldn't stop laughing, Thanks for the rec!
          sigpic
          Stargate Distinguished Service Medal

sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
            ROFL!
            Haha!
            ROFL some more

You read my mind!!
            sigpic

Comment

I'm searching for a fic...

It's a S/J history fic and a sort of rip off from Sense and Sensability(sp?) ...I lost the link but does someone has it for me?
              sigpic

Comment

You must be thinking of A Maneuvering Business by Christi. One of my favorite historical stories.

http://literatiwannabe.the-family-ar...ngbusiness.htm
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                  You must be thinking of A Maneuvering Business by Christi. One of my favorite historical stories.

http://literatiwannabe.the-family-ar...ngbusiness.htm
                  Thank you! That was indeed the one!

*goes of to read it*
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm looking for a fic where Sam was meant to meet up with the boys but ended up going on a surprise mission with another team and she was injured and when Jack thought she had snubbed them and had approached her about it he grabbed her injured arm and then she told him that she was hurt on a mission and that's why she missed the team night...and IIRC, there was some tension in the team and that's why Jack thought she was deliberately avoiding them when in reality she didn't...if that all makes sense. I remember a part where he grabbed her and she winced and went pale then ran to the bathroom or her sink or whatever and was sick and shaking...and that the stitches had been pulled...it probably sounds weird and all mixed up but es got me thinking about it when she asked about the Second Chance fic.
                    Thanks for any help in tracking down this fic!

BTW, starlover - if you don't mind me asking but what episode of Sanctuary was that picture in your sig/avatar from? I love it but just can't place the ep. Cheers!
                    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                      <snip>

BTW, starlover - if you don't mind me asking but what episode of Sanctuary was that picture in your sig/avatar from? I love it but just can't place the ep. Cheers!
                      It's from S2, Kali(episode 12 and 13) Those are both promo shots

And sorry can't help you with the fic
                      sigpic

Comment

i know i've read it, but can't come up with the title
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                          I'm looking for a fic where Sam was meant to meet up with the boys but ended up going on a surprise mission with another team and she was injured and when Jack thought she had snubbed them and had approached her about it he grabbed her injured arm and then she told him that she was hurt on a mission and that's why she missed the team night...and IIRC, there was some tension in the team and that's why Jack thought she was deliberately avoiding them when in reality she didn't...if that all makes sense. I remember a part where he grabbed her and she winced and went pale then ran to the bathroom or her sink or whatever and was sick and shaking...and that the stitches had been pulled...it probably sounds weird and all mixed up but es got me thinking about it when she asked about the Second Chance fic.
                          Thanks for any help in tracking down this fic!
                          This is one I've not seen, but will be very interested in reading if somebody recalls it and posts a link.

Comment

Why is it that I keep wanting the fics no one can find but they either really want to read it themselves or have already read it but can't remember the title...must be my luck!
                            I need Melora...she's awesome at fic hunting!
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

You're a well-read bunch when it comes to Sam and Jack fanfics! Here's a sweet story that I enjoyed during breakfast this a.m. Yes, I start my day with Sam and Jack.

Wise Men Say by Jaydee B Bailey
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5421331/1/Wise_men_say
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                You're a well-read bunch when it comes to Sam and Jack fanfics! Here's a sweet story that I enjoyed during breakfast this a.m. Yes, I start my day with Sam and Jack.
                                Wise Men Say by Jaydee B Bailey
                                http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5421331/1/Wise_men_say
                                I used to start my day with a good dose of Stargate every morning...then I switched to Sanctuary and now I'm on Bones. But I always end my nights with some great Stargate fics...lately I've been dipping into Sky's fics...I'm kinda going through them alphabetically...I'm up to L I think!!
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X