there is adult and non adult stuff here

http://www.suzfanfiction.com/

fanfic by Suz, who writes, wrote, a lot of sam and jack fic
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

KissHerJack and

Gail Delaney

Both are Gail Delaney's sites, and she has excellent Sam/Jack stories.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        http://sjalways-forever.jackandsamforever.net/

there is adult and non adult stuff here

http://www.suzfanfiction.com/

fanfic by Suz, who writes, wrote, a lot of sam and jack fic
        There was another Suz, I think, and her website is no longer active. Correct me if I'm wrong.

She wrote stories like Unhappy Ever After, the Remedied Series, Looking for Nishta in all the Wrong Places and more. Fortunately I have saved some of her stories to Word and regret that I did not do that for all.

Her stories are fun, funny, romantic, some fluff, some angst, and Sam and Jack are in LUV!!!

Some are PG, PG13 and higher. If you're an adult and want me to send an attachment, please PM me.
        sigpic

Comment

there is also the novel archive
          http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/

that has fic on it going back years, you just need to search for pairings or authors cause it's a 'gen/slash/ship' archive

but there's a lot of fic on there that isn't up anywhere else anymore

In fact, if you see a fic there you like, I'd suggest saving it to your HD cause if that site ever goes down a lot of irreplaceable fic goes with it

sigpic

Comment

And please post a link to a fic from there that you like. I find it incredibly daunting to search through it. But there's a lot of good stuff there - you just have to weed through all the not-so-interesting to find it.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

there is also the novel archive
              http://sgnovels.shahrazad.net/

that has fic on it going back years, you just need to search for pairings or authors cause it's a 'gen/slash/ship' archive

but there's a lot of fic on there that isn't up anywhere else anymore

In fact, if you see a fic there you like, I'd suggest saving it to your HD cause if that site ever goes down a lot of irreplaceable fic goes with it
              Yes! Suzvoy is my Suz and the earlier Suz you recommended is Suz W. Both are on Novel Archives. And, yes, absolutely save your favorites to Word to avoid the regret when the site goes down! *been there, done that *
              sigpic

Comment

on the novel archive, the fic are already .txt files, so you can just right click and save as

i have over 800 meg of fic on my HD, lots of which isn't on the net anymore

sigpic

Comment

on the novel archive, the fic are already .txt files, so you can just right click and save as

i have over 800 meg of fic on my HD, lots of which isn't on the net anymore

Wow. That's a lot of text.
                  sigpic

Comment

some is txt, some is word, some is older html pages

it's about 10 years of fic saving

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                      Wow. That's a lot of text.
                      Exactly! 800MB doesn't seem like a lot in this age of cheap and plentiful storage, but 800MB of what I assume is mostly raw text... that's impressive!
                      My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

actually, i just looked, the folder is 2.16 gig, over 16,000 files

some are duplicates I know because I wasn't always diligent about sorting in the beginning.

there's text, word, rtf, and html files

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by skydiver View Post
                          actually, i just looked, the folder is 2.16 gig, over 16,000 files

some are duplicates i know because i wasn't always diligent about sorting in the beginning.

There's text, word, rtf, and html files
                          o.o
                          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

yeah, i have a bad habit of collecting

sigpic

Comment

some is txt, some is word, some is older html pages

it's about 10 years of fic saving

Any gems you'd be willing to share that aren't online anymore?

Of course, one person's gem could be anothers lump of coal so... maybe not such a good request
                              sigpic

Comment

'good' is relative. what I like, others might not, and i really don't like posting others fic without their knowledge or consent

if there was a specific fic that someone couldn't find I'd share privately

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X