No announcement yet.

Jack/Sam Fic Recs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I didn't even know that GW had fic!
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

we used to years ago, but after someone hacked the server we had to disable it and Darren never found a good fix for it.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I have a Campfire that touches on that week.

ETA: This one too.
        Last edited by Pol; 11 October 2012, 07:05 PM.
        Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Originally posted by Pol View Post
          I have a Campfire that touches on that week.

ETA: This one too.
          Thanks Pol, it was a pleasure to read those again. And I completely agree with your sentiments at the end of each chapter.
          Cake - an AU tale of secrets, lies, intrigue and Jack's favourite thing.

Chapter 1

Comment

Originally posted by amaradangeli View Post
            My pleasure.

I also really love 1991 by Starbuck92. (It's posted here at GW but it's rated Mature/R so I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link to it and you can't really get to the author profiles anymore...Anybody know if I'm allowed to link to it since it's archived here? I can't seem to find another good link to the author or the story.)

Anyway, it's set during that week but it doesn't have much to do with the forming of their relationship. Instead, Sam tells the story of her involvment in the Gulf War. There are some shippy bits, but the sweetest thing about it to me is how Jack gets to know more about Sam even if he doesn't feature in the story all that much (though there is a bit of a twist to all that).
            You can find it at the Stargate Novel Archive. The address I have saved doesn't seem to work, but you can just do a search for "the Stargate Novel Archive" and follow the link you get.

Comment

Originally posted by smargs View Post
              You can find it at the Stargate Novel Archive. The address I have saved doesn't seem to work, but you can just do a search for "the Stargate Novel Archive" and follow the link you get.
              I have that link too but it wasn't working yesterday. It's working today. Here's a link to the page the story's on...still no direct link in deference to the rating: http://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/a...1/titleab.html
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I have that link too but it wasn't working yesterday. It's working today. Here's a link to the page the story's on...still no direct link in deference to the rating: http://www.shahrazad.net/~sgnovels/a...1/titleab.html
                I tried the link, also not working unfortunately.
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  I tried the link, also not working unfortunately.
                  And it does not look like the Internet Archive WaybackMachine have anything at www.shahrazad.net archived at all either, let alone the Stargate Novel Archive (link isn't working as of this post for me either).

*crosses fingers and hopes SNA is just experiencing temporary glitches*

Who has copies available of the fic in question for PMing to interested readers?
                  sigpic
                  My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post

Who has copies available of the fic in question for PMing to interested readers?
                    I have it (though it is not the kind of fics I like)
                    sigpic
                    My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Odd, I have no trouble opening it (not now and not yesterday after the link was provided). I do get an 'oops, can't make a connection' when clicking on the text file but then I just choose to view a cached version and get it.

EDIT:
                      Okay, since I can't access the zip file either, I've made sure to save the text version. If anyone wants it just PM me with your email address.
                      Last edited by fems; 13 October 2012, 02:13 AM.
                      Unmade Plans (WIP: 11/20):
                      Sam's life takes a turn in an unexpected direction when she's faced with an unplanned pregnancy. The decision to keep the baby and raise it on her own will alter her life forever. Relationships are put to the test, especially the one between her and Jack. She doesn't know what to expect from him and he surprises her at every turn.
                      On FFnet or AO3

My S/J fics can be found on FFnet and AO3. I also tweet and tumble about the ship and my writing/stories.

Comment

It must have been a momentary issue. I got an error message when I clicked on the link yesterday but it's working fine now
                        sigpic

Comment

*breaths and wipes brow*

Yep, looks like it was just temporary glitches with the Stargate Novel Archive on my end too now.

Now, nine days to Jack's birthday so who knows of birthday stories for him?

The only ones I really know are the Birthday Tradition series by Kate McCaye but they don't qualify because they are about Jack throwing the birthday party for science twins Sam and Daniel (we didn't know birthdays before the series started.)

And when I went search FFnet most were for Sam's or Daniel's birthday. But, anyway some goodies I turned up:

Happy Birthday, Jack by JenniferJF, rated M
                          Jack is having a terrible birthday alone in Washington D.C. Then he gets an unexpected phone call... which doesn't help much. NC17 version available at helio2, same author, same title.

Another Year Older by JenniferJF, rated K+
                          Quick one-off bit of unapologetic fluff written for S/J shippers everywhere in honor of Jack's birthday. No redeeming social value. S/J established.

Of Having and Eating Cake by hilandncr, rated T
                          It's Jack's birthday. There must be cake, and maybe another present too. Post-S10. S/J established.

Kamagain by Noda2, rated T
                          Jack gets sent the wrong book for his birthday-and the wrong message. Or did he? S/J

Pie by Sini, rated K
                          Jack’s non-existent birthday turns into a very low-key one, thanks to Sam. Sam, Jack and pie in his office. Walter makes a cameo. My attempt at a sweet, but not too fluffy Sam/Jack story, more friendship than romance, but you can read it either way.
                          sigpic
                          My stories at fanfiction.net or archiveofourown.org.

Comment

It's Holiday Time Again!

Join us for another wonderful Sam/Jack Shipsgiving Celebration!

by meredithe5

Tell your family! Tell your friends! Tell everyone you know!

Help spread the word by using the official Shipsgiving Sig and Avi:

Come and share all the ways you are thankful
                            for this amazing ship with your fellow Shippers
                            through art, fics, vids, lists, chat, and more!

Comment

Originally posted by A. Karswyll View Post

Now, nine days to Jack's birthday so who knows of birthday stories for him?

The only ones I really know are the Birthday Tradition series by Kate McCaye but they don't qualify because they are about Jack throwing the birthday party for science twins Sam and Daniel (we didn't know birthdays before the series started.)

And when I went search FFnet most were for Sam's or Daniel's birthday. But, anyway some goodies I turned up:

Happy Birthday, Jack by JenniferJF, rated M
                              Jack is having a terrible birthday alone in Washington D.C. Then he gets an unexpected phone call... which doesn't help much. NC17 version available at helio2, same author, same title.

Another Year Older by JenniferJF, rated K+
                              Quick one-off bit of unapologetic fluff written for S/J shippers everywhere in honor of Jack's birthday. No redeeming social value. S/J established.

Of Having and Eating Cake by hilandncr, rated T
                              It's Jack's birthday. There must be cake, and maybe another present too. Post-S10. S/J established.

Kamagain by Noda2, rated T
                              Jack gets sent the wrong book for his birthday-and the wrong message. Or did he? S/J

Pie by Sini, rated K
                              Jack’s non-existent birthday turns into a very low-key one, thanks to Sam. Sam, Jack and pie in his office. Walter makes a cameo. My attempt at a sweet, but not too fluffy Sam/Jack story, more friendship than romance, but you can read it either way.
                              There's Bed by Gail Delaney (KissHerJack). When Sam posed the idea for Jack’s birthday present to the ‘guys’ . . . this wasn’t what she had in mind. Or was it?

And Oh Brother by Suz in which everything isn't quite as it appears.
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

It's all day that I've been trying to remember the title of a fic...and it's even probable that I have it on my pc...
                                Anyway, Sam dies on a mission. Jack is kinda suicidal but then he sees her. He thinks that she is a ghost but after a while he discoveres that he can touch her and starts living with her. He leaves the SGC and everyone thinks that he is crazy. After 8 months Sam disappears but left a message for Jack. He goes throught the Gate and finds her and she is pregnant. The fic should be on the SG Novels...
                                sigpic
                                My vids Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X