This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a fic
    The story I'm looking for is about Sam. She starts acting strange. She moves out of her house and into a motel. She
    starts having sex with an old professor of hers. They have sex in his car, I think. She gets pregnant. He doesn't want
    anything to do with her then. Jack goes to the motel to check on her. He stops her from killing herself. She has a baby
    girl and Jack helps raise her. Do you know this story? Please tell me the name. I read it once and could never find it
    again. Thanks!

Comment

It sounds awful. Totally OOC for Sam.

Seaboe
      If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Seaboe

Ruse by kpasa. http://archiveofourown.org/works/225...apters/4947918

By the description it does sound OCC for Sam but it is a great story. There are reasons for the OCC and I definitely think you should give it a read.

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post

Seaboe
          Unfortunately, there are a LOT of fanfictions about Sam that are so totally OOC that they have nothing to do with our Sam.

Comment

I'm looking for a story Sam/Jack, I dont know if it was ever finished. I'm pretty sure it was on ff.net but could be elsewhere.

It takes places when Jack is General, probably after he left the SGC. Sam and Jack go sailing and talk about the future. I remember they had a conversation on the sailing boat late at night while sleeping next to eachother.

Been trying to find this story for a while now, hope anyone remembers the title or has a link

Comment

Anyone hear of a fic similar to the Daniel becomes a vampire question?

Comment

Hi

I'm looking for a fic that I read many many years ago, probably posted on heliopolis and I seen to recall it being really long.

In it Jack and Sam are married with kids, I wanna say quite a few kids, they have powers that they try to keep hidden outside the family. At some point a higher being kidnap Jack and Sam, unsure about others, and keeps them on another plane? They're de-aged to young adults by the other beings and they're addicted to something. When they finally find a way to escape they can't leave because as Sam told told if she was addicted then so was the baby as she was pregnant.

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am searching for some fics who were posted a long time ago.

They are all Sam/Janet FF.

the first one I am searching for is about SG-1 coming back from a mission and they are gender switched. Sam is a man and all the man are women. Sam and Janet have sex in the bathroom as far as I can remember.

The second one I can hardly remember. I only remember that Sam did save Janet in a Bar from her ex-husband? Boyfriend? some other thugs? I only can remember that she did wear some black leatherjacket in it and was really badass.

Also I am such a sucker for first time stories. If you have some or know where to find it, just shoot. Also I would like to know if there is another place besides AO3, Fanfiction.net, or PinkRabbit consortium to find Sam/Janet stories. Thank you so much. I really hope you can help me.

Docfraiser

Comment

Working...
                  X