This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    The reason I'm asking, is (and don't ask me where the hell this came from) I just have this mental image of a fleet (yes, fleet) of Puddle Jumpers. Each one packed with troops. On a mission...somewhere. And the song is played over the radio as they approach the target jump of point.

And we'll have less of your cheek, thank you.
    Sorry, I come with one level of cheek and this is it.

I think I'd probably go with Thunderstruck. 'Cause retro's totally cool, yo.
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Thunderstruck sounds good.

But have you thought about using a certain piece by Wagner...?
      Because that would work as well.
      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
      To thy own self... Be true
      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
        Thunderstruck sounds good.

Yeah, Flight of the Valkyries would work well. There is a clip on YT done by someone to thunderstruck and it's all Military choppers, so that may be worth a look see.

As for other songs for inspiration, you could also go for some of these:
        Back in Black - AC/DC
        The Trooper - Iron Maiden
        Let the Night roll on - The Angels
        Through the fire and the flames - Dragonforce
        sigpic
        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Always a possibility. But knowing my characters as I do, they'd all be singing "Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Always a possibility. But knowing my characters as I do, they'd all be singing "Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit".
            I know I'd be doing that...
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Play fair ladies and gents....!
              I'm now going to have that tune going through my head for the rest of the day.

# With my shield and magic helmet...!
              "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
              Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
              Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
              Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
              I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
              To thy own self... Be true
              May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Play fair ladies and gents....!
                I'm now going to have that tune going through my head for the rest of the day.

# With my shield and magic helmet...!
                Spear. Spear and Magic Helmet.
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Oh, BTW, AC/DC being "retro"....................
                  I now feel old
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                    Oh, BTW, AC/DC being "retro"....................
                    I now feel old
                    Nah. Being asked by my then 14 year old niece "What's Tetris?". That's feeling old.
                    sigpic

Comment

Nah. Being asked by my then 14 year old niece "What's Tetris?". That's feeling old.
                      Sorry, what??
                      I was too busy playing pac-man in my ice-skates
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually, feeling old is watching a movie on the TV which you remember seeing at the cinema, and you work out that it was released twenty years ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

You mean like Blade Runner??
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                            You mean like Blade Runner??
                            Which is thirty years old, yeah.
                            sigpic

Comment

Which is thirty years old, yeah.
                              Yeah, kick me while I am down!!
                              sigpic

Comment

I've gotten to the point in my life where I've started having those moments. I don't like it at all.
                                Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X