No announcement yet.

Gatecon Full Circle, Dates TBA 2022 ~ Sheraton Vancouver Airport, Richmond, BC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they announce anything about volunteering? I haven’t seen anything. The link they used to have on their GateCon website is gone. I would love to help out if they’ll let me.
    sigpic

Comment

Under the Event Info at top of page, it says the volunteer submissions will open soon.

Comment

Happy Holidays

Comment

Have my Nox ticket and seat assignment and also have banquet ticket

Comment

Finally was able to buy a cheap one way flight to YVR. Will work on return to US later. Waiting for film location bus tour to be on sale.

Comment

With COVID19 around the world, one US owned hotel chain in Richmond, BC lowered the rates. So I have hotel booked and flights to/from YVR paid for.

Comment

This convention has been cancelled until 2021. Organizers are working on dates. Allan Gowen isn't allowed to fly out of Australia in August to oversee the convention. More info is on the Gatecon and Gatecon Gategoers FB pages.

Comment

It's been rescheduled for Aug 26-29, 2021. Can't make changes to flights and hotel rooms since dates are more than a year away.

Comment

Edited the thread title.
                    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

One more payment to go for the Asgard ticket.

Comment

The convention has been moved to 2022. Announcement made on Facebook via Gatecon. Organizers are still confirming a date in possibly September.

Gatecon | Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG View Post
                          The convention has been moved to 2022. Announcement made on Facebook via Gatecon. Organizers are still confirming a date in possibly September.

Gatecon | Facebook
                          This is a bummer, but I am not surprised—impossible to plan an international event with the uncertainty

Comment

Dates for main convention are Sept 1-4, 2022. Sept 5 is day of the location filming bus tour.

Comment

Working...
                            X