Finally received my refund today.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I've received my refund.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Just received email from Creation that this convention has been cancelled. Will be issuing refunds shortly.

Leave a comment:

• SG Merc
    replied
    Originally posted by Vecturist View Post
    ... I am guessing they will reschedule the Stargate con in the next couple of weeks. I know some areas are opening up and more of us (at least in the US) are able to be vaccinated, but I don't think big gatherings will be allowed for awhile.
    I suspect you’re right.

Illinois is not likely to be allowing events that soon.

Fingers crossed anyway.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I don't plan on attending althought I have a Saturday ticket. I'm travelling to Ohio in July to visit relatives.

Leave a comment:

• Vecturist
    replied
    Creation has rescheduled quite a few cons as of late, including one that was at the start of June. I am guessing they will reschedule the Stargate con in the next couple of weeks. I know some areas are opening up and more of us (at least in the US) are able to be vaccinated, but I don't think big gatherings will be allowed for awhile.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I'm wondering the same thing. Trudeau has said no vaccines until Sept/Oct for Canadians, so I guess the border will be closed until then.

Leave a comment:

• Vecturist
    replied
    I know it's five months away but I'm wondering if Creation will re-schedule or cancel the Gateway con. It's going to take a bit for me to be comfortable in a large group of people again, not to mention needing to travel.

Leave a comment:

• Jay Halstead
    replied
    I met Michael and Joe last year in London at LFCC, and I was supposed to be meeting Ben and Amanda this November, but that's been postponed again till July next year, so I'm hoping Ben and Amanda can still attend. I'd love to go to this one, as I've never been to an official Stargate convention, but being in America I'm not sure I'd be able to with me being in the UK. Under normal circumstances if there wasn't a pandemic I probably would try and attend this. I've been to America on my own before (though I've never attended a convention abroad). Oh well, hopefully you guys whoever goes to it has a great time.

Anna Louise Plowman was also confirmed to attend the one in London in November, if she's able to go to the new date next July I might get her autograph as well.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Bought the Saturday Gen Admission Single Day ticket with the Labor Day discount. Will be there Saturday June 26 but will be able to mill around the lobby on June 25 and June 27.

Won't be there. I'll consider the $89 I paid for the Saturday ticket a loss.
    Last edited by ScifigirlSG; September 25, 2020, 02:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Single day tickets now on sale.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Not participating for that event since my desktop doesn't have a camera, and it will be a bidding war. I don't have money for auctions.

Leave a comment:

• Vecturist
    replied
    Creation is hosting a virtual con June 25-28th - https://www.creationent.com/vfe/vfe_stargate.html

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Tickets are back on sale.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Michael Shanks has been confirmed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X