Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Asgard are definitely my favorite alien race. I love their logical ways and the fact that they are lot like humans. They are very advanced but they still have personalities, flaws, and occasional bad actors.

Comment

My favorite race are the Wraith, because i like the Wraith's 'take no prisoners, show no mercy mentality'. They are a, an invasive species with Human level intellect, superior physical abilities and several technological and biological advantages.

Comment

My favorite Alien Race would be the Athosians simply coz they are a peaceloving, kind and loving race, they are welcoming to strangers and helpful...simply the way I wish could live!

Comment

The Asgard. They overlook the humans and didn't mind getting their hands dirty by stepping in and saving us from potential threats. The Asgard also assisted Earth by giving us their legacy for us to proceed forward.

Comment

I always liked the Asgard. They were benevolent (for the most part), and they weren't afraid to admit when they needed the Taur'i to help with things like coming up with dumb ideas, or using primitive projectile weapons.
            sigpic
            ~~sig created by bailey1ak~~

Comment

My favourite was the evil Asgard from SG Atlantis, pretty much because I was gutted when they were written out. I seen this a a lifeline to reviving an extinct race that would be awesome

Comment

The Nox are my favorite. They seem simple but have this amazing understanding of everything that make them really appeal to my hippie side

Comment

My favourite Alien race is definitely the Wraith, without a doubt. I connect with them on a level that I just don't- even with my fellow countryman Carson. Even if it seems like their prime directive is to just kill/eat everyone in the known realities, at least they are smarter than the Goa'uld to know when to rest, are more technological savvy and are capable of some pretty sneaky tricks xx

Comment

My favorite race are the Asgard due to their awesome technology and who doesn't want to disappear into thin air boarding their spaceship

Comment

My favorite race will always be the Asgard. I love Thor's interaction with O'Neill and Jackson.

Comment

The Goa'uld. Although much maligned "bad guys (and gals)" where would Stargate, and the spinoffs, be if not for these self-centered, ego-centric parasites? There would be no initial antagonists. And, think about it, there would have been no Jaffa or Tok'ra. So Kree!!! And bow before your Gods and Goddesses!!!!!

Comment

I must say my favorite race was probably the Nox. They were introduced early one and popped up every once and a while. No matter how hard we tried, they stuck to their roots and their ideals and never shared any of their advanced tech. They held much potential for other storylines, but I'm very happy to have had them make multiple appearances.

Comment

My favorite alien race would be the Nox. Their technology was beyond most and they were so peaceful. And heck yeah it would be cool to be invisible.

Comment

I always liked the Tollans because they seemed like the next step humans would take. Also, they built their own Stargate and got to hang with the Nox. I could go on, but would be here for a while.

Comment

My favorite alien race would have to be Abydonians.

I like them because they were there when it all started and they were a big part of everything. They were not a highly involved race, but they did their share giving all the bad things that happened to them.

Comment

Working...
                                X