Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As my name suggests, my favorite race is the Asgard. I admire the Asgard because they are highly advance and they use their technology to help less developed worlds, meanwhile preserving they natural technological development of these worlds. I also like they Asgard because they closely resemble the extraterrestrials, known as the grays, that humans in the the real world have encountered on many occasions.

Comment

My favorite alien species are the Asgard. They were an advanced race but went out of their way to care for "lesser" beings and helped nurture the Tauri into becoming the 5th race. Thanks for everything Thor.
      My flickr photography.

Comment

My favourite Stargate Alien Race is the Nox!
        Why? They are just so darn interesting looking and treat everyone with respect.

Comment

Favorite alien race...the Asgard. Because it seemed like the early episodes with them really set up the multi-season story arcs that helped the series become what it did.

Comment

I have to say my favorite race are the Asgard. They have/had so much power and are capable of doing so many things, yet they are benevolent and like that long lost friend you haven't seen in years. One of my favorite episodes is where Thor come down to Earth to help General Hammond with peace talks with the other nations. When Hammond tells him he's invited anytime, it's a true turning point for Earth as far as relations go with other species.

Comment

It would have to be the Asgard. They started out pretty condescending but quickly humbled themselves when they realized the value of the Taur'i. They were good friends and helped earth better themselves and defeat their enemies time and time again.

Comment

Favorite alien race would be the Ancients. Their sheer incompetence and willingness to leave doomsday machines lying around several galaxies made them the best villain across all the various seasons.

Comment

Ah, my favorites are The Wraith because of that friggin awesome first Wraith queen with the red hair. She is so beautiful and incredibly frightening at the same time. Other wraiths we saw after her were just as scary, but none were ever so frighteningly beautiful. None of the other races ever came close to the creepy of the Wraith overall.

Comment

I love the Knox. They were an amazing and good people. I wish more had been done with them.

Comment

The Goa'uld... the original "bad guys". Stargate just wouldn't be Stargate without the Goa'uld. Evil, malevolent, all-powerful and yet easily thwarted by a bunch of puny humans.

Comment

my favourite would be the Reol. Peaceful,a great potential ally, able to make you hallucinate that they are part of your tea, the chemical they produce was able to be used to infiltrate the goa'uld meeting and then caused them to unknowingly fire on each other

Comment

The Goa'uld for me to - because of Baal. Definitely one of my favorite characters on the show.

Comment

My favorite race are the Nox. They have amazing healing powers and are so secure in their abilities. Wish we could have seen more of them.

Comment

My favorite are the Asgard, mostly because they had cool stuff!

Comment

Wraith! Are the best enemy ever, out of all of them they are badass, strong!, fit, scary ass hell and have weird names and of course can suck the life out of you through there hands! If that doesn't make you love them well idk.I love them cause they're different and unique and there's a lot about wraith that we don't understand and although the're scary they are still pretty awesome..

Comment

Working...
                                X