Stargate Gatekeeper Water Bottle- HELP DESPERATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Gatekeeper Water Bottle- HELP DESPERATE

I was at the convention in Vancouver this year and they gave out a water bottle. I love this bottle so much, but it got cracked. Does anyone know where I can get a new one?

Originally posted by antigone11 View Post
    I was at the convention in Vancouver this year and they gave out a water bottle. I love this bottle so much, but it got cracked. Does anyone know where I can get a new one?
    You are welcome to have mine, I forgot all about it, so have never used it. I can pop it in the mail to you, or if you live in Vancouver we can meet up so you can get hold of it faster!

Comment

REALLY!!! I would be forever in your debt. We would have to work out some payment especially because I am in Boise, Id. If you can email me at okie-at-q.com and we can discuss payment and my address!!! You will have made my year!

Comment

Originally posted by antigone11 View Post
        REALLY!!! I would be forever in your debt. We would have to work out some payment especially because I am in Boise, Id. If you can email me at okie-at-q.com and we can discuss payment and my address!!! You will have made my year!
        Glad to help make your year!

I've sent you an email.

Comment

Working...
        X