Stargate Chatrooms ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Chatrooms ?

Hi everyone, I'm new here, just wondering if any of you know of any legitimate SG chatrooms??
    sigpic

I tried to start one years ago...but noone from GW came in the chatroom. So, I shut it down after a year or so.
    sigpic

Comment

No! I'm so sorry to hear that. I would definitely have come to it!
      sigpic

Comment

You should probably have just made one thread for this Gate_Builder.

Did you do a search for another thread with this topic?

Comment

Sorry about that, I'm new here and still learning. I think I did try to search for chatroom topic but didn't come up with anything. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot(?)
          sigpic

Comment

At the top of the page on the right you can use the advanced search box to do a search on topics throughout the forum.

Was just letting you know about duplicating threads, it's unnecessary making two threads for the same topic.
            If you searched around the forum and didn't find anything then either there isn't a topic like the ones you've made or it's really old, in which case I wouldn't worry too much and go ahead and make your new thread.
            Most import thing is you did look, if someone reported your thread because they came accross an old thread just like your's then the Mods would likely merge the two together and your posts being the most recent would be in later pages of that thread.

BTW I think there is a thread in the Forum Anouncements And Help folder which does answer any questions you have on using Gateworld, this does what it says on the tin: http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/2...istance-Thread

This is a mods question thread:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/1...the-Moderators

Like it says in the opening page check the FAQ first before asking any questions about the Forum, if you don't see what you're looking for then maybe have a quick browse over the pages of either of those threads and if you don't find the answer then post your question if you need help on anything to do with the forum.

Hope that helps and enjoy Gateworld.

Wouldn't Gateworld already give you the Stargate chat area you need?
            Last edited by Rise Of The Phoenix; 12 February 2012, 04:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gate_Builder View Post
              No! I'm so sorry to hear that. I would definitely have come to it!
              Yeah...I used to have a link for it in my signature...but noone came in. So, I just deleted it.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X