• Show
Clear All

Best Colour:

by Achaja

Mod's Choice:

by Achaja

Critic's Choice:

by Estrela
    "the choice was really hard and I had many favourits, so I've decided to choose this icon because of it's simplicity & beauty - sharpness, cropping and frame got me! " (Achaja)
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Oh wow! Thanks guys and congrats Achaja, Estrela and Luci. Awesome job as always.

Comment

big congrats to the winners and thanks to all artists for your great work!

(sorry I couldn't get into GW to vote on those last 3)...
        sigpic

Comment

Wow, congrants to those who won. Great icons. I really do like the one that made first. I'm also a sucker for the John/Teyla one that made 3rd.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Forgot again! This weeks banner maker is me. It's my graduation today so I won't get chance to make them til tomorrow
            Last edited by CazzBlade; 13 November 2009, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys! *is happy*
              Congrats to all because it was really hard to choose - all icons were amazing
              sigpic
              sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Only had 17 entries so far, so I will leave the challenge open for another 24 hours

Comment

Wasn't very well last night and completely forgot to put the voting up! It'll be up tonight.

Comment

Hey Cazz, what happened to the banners you were going to make for the last challenge?

Comment

Originally posted by SGAFirenity View Post
                      Hey Cazz, what happened to the banners you were going to make for the last challenge?
                      Sorry! Forgot to load them into my PB! Brain all over the place! They'll be up soon

Comment

Banners for Challenge 67:
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you! Cool banners Cazz
                          sigpic
                          sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Voting Challenge 68: Time can change me, but I can't change time.

Please vote for your 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourites, plus one for most creative. Use the number provided next to the icon. (PM your votes to me ) Voting closes at midnight on Friday 20th November (GMT) We have 21 wonderful entries Please don't vote for your own

And don't forget to vote for the icon with the Best Text.

This weeks critic is Achaja

1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
                            6. 7. 8. 9. 10.
                            11. 12. 13. 14. 15.

Comment

16. 17. 18. 19. 20.

Comment

Great entries.

Comment

Working...
                                X