No announcement yet.

Icons of SGA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CURSES!!!!!! I did it again! But to be fair, I'm not actually sure when they're supposed to be in by and there are no reminders. I lead a very busy life!!

Here are mine, anyway.

~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
      CURSES!!!!!! I did it again! But to be fair, I'm not actually sure when they're supposed to be in by and there are no reminders. I lead a very busy life!!
      The deadline is clearly stated in the new challenge post, it is the same time every week (unless I post a delay, and I always post if there is one). Plus you're in the same country as me so there's no time difference excuse. There aresn't going to be reminders as this already takes several hours, 3 days a week. I'm organising, writing, and beta'ing a virtual season, while working full time, I started a new job last week, not to mention football, dancing, losing weight, filling out job applications and graduate recruitment applications, making icons for 20in20 contests, other LJ icon contest, making LJ headers for communities. So no, thats not being fair.
      What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
        Challenge 67: First Strike

Use only the caps provided, they can be found here. Submit up to 5 icons (PM them to me ), using any technique/brushes/textures etc that you wish to use.

The deadline is Midnight Sunday 8th of November (GMT)

This weeks special vote will be for Best Colour.

Create and enjoy!
        Here you go Lili. This was the deadline for this past challenge. I'm almost positive she posts it on Tuesdays. So it give us 5 days to work on the art, which is normally Midnight Sunday, yours and hers time. Unless something comes up and she has to delay... like she stated. We just PM them to Cazz and she posts them for us. I hope that helps.
        It's a shame you missed it. They were beautifully done.

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
          The deadline is clearly stated in the new challenge post, it is the same time every week (unless I post a delay, and I always post if there is one). Plus you're in the same country as me so there's no time difference excuse. There aresn't going to be reminders as this already takes several hours, 3 days a week. I'm organising, writing, and beta'ing a virtual season, while working full time, I started a new job last week, not to mention football, dancing, losing weight, filling out job applications and graduate recruitment applications, making icons for 20in20 contests, other LJ icon contest, making LJ headers for communities. So no, thats not being fair.
          Oh I wasn't accusing you! I was trying to apologise for me forgetting to pm them again! Sorry!
          *ashamed smile*
          ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

These are pretty Lili

I remeber the deadline because it's always Sunday you should send your icons just after making them
            sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              These are pretty Lili
              I agree. I really like the hero one.

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              you should send your icons just after making them
              That's what I do. That way I don't forget to send them in.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
              My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Challenge 68: Time may change me, but I can't change time.

Season 4 saw two major changes to the casting line up of Stargate Atlantis. This challenge is to say goodbye to the characters being lost and hello to the characters joining the team. All opinions and views of the changes are welcome

Use only the caps provided, they can be found here. Submit up to 5 icons (PM them to me ), using any technique/brushes/textures etc that you wish to use.

The deadline is Midnight Sunday 15th of November (GMT)

This weeks special vote will be for Best Text.

Create and enjoy!

Comment

Oooo.....nice challenge Cazz. I'm going to get right on it. I actually have some ideas for it.

Comment

interesting!
                    good challenge title
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Carson. *sniffles*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        Carson. *sniffles*

I second that sniffles.
                        don't worry, soon we won't have to say goodbye.

facebook | Celebrate Scotland |livejournal

Comment

Challenge 67: First Strike

Tie breaker for 3rd place:
                          1. 2. 3.

Vote only for your favourite of these three, PM me your vote Voting will close at midnight (GMT) tomorrow (12th).

Comment

So does that mean we have to wait until tomorrow to find out who made 1st, 2nd, most creative and best color?

Comment

Yup, i was having trouble with my internet connection

Comment

Results Challenge 67: First Strike

1st Place: with 12 points

by Achaja

2nd Place: with 10 points

by scifan

3rd Place: with 6 points each

by Luciana

and

by scifan

Most Creative:

by Estrela

Comment

Working...
                                X