Farewell to our GW Family member WraithLord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farewell to our GW Family member WraithLord

I began to get worried about WraithLord (aka Lordy) yesterday after reading a post on his profile page, I took my concerns to a mutual friend, scifan, who managed to get in touch with one of Lordy's real life friends. Unfortunately, we received some devastating news:

Hello scifan my name is Claire, I'm one of Chris's Real Life friends, I just read your message, I don't know how to break this to you....he died a few weeks ago.

He was in a Car with another friend of his named David who was driving him back home from a 'Guys night out' from what I've been told they're Car skidded and crashed into a wall...they both died instantly.
    Lordy was a wonderful person with a kind nature, I will miss him as a member of GW and as a friend

I know that he touched many people on this forum so if you wish to share your condolences to his family and/or memories of Lordy then please do.

Rest In Peace Chris
    Last edited by CazzBlade; 05 February 2009, 09:42 AM.
    What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Rest in Peace
    Last edited by g.o.d; 09 February 2009, 03:50 AM.
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I'll keep praying for your family through these hard times.

Godspeed

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
      MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

So sorry to hear! my condolences and prayers are with the family!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I still can't believe it's true.
          It's just wrong.

We will miss you Lordy. Rest in peace.
          sigpic

Comment

I am very sad to hear this Rest in peace, Lordy - and my condolences to your family.
            sigpic
            Smilies made by Roeskva (http://www.tokra.dk/smilies.html)

"Hear this. The days of the Goa'uld System Lords are numbered. Tell them that I died with hope. My death only feeds the fire that burns strong in the Tok'ra." (Jolinar, "In the Line of Duty")

Comment

I agree. Lordy was the sweetest ever and I love how he loved his friends and Stargate. I will miss him terribly.

My condolences to his family and friends.

Comment

This is such terrible news.

When I first started posting here, he made me feel really welcome and I will always be grateful.

My thoughts are with his family and friends.

Comment

It's still so hard to think that Chris isn't here. I will miss him.

My prayers are with his family during this sad time.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Rest in Peace, dude.
                    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Thanks for letting us know.

He will be missed

Madeleine

Comment

that's so hard to believe, he was so generous to posting the coolest pics and finding them and sharing them to the lj site. My heart and prayer goes out to his family and friends, may rest in piece. He will be sadly missed.

=(
                        part of:
                        Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

My condolences and thoughts go out to his family and friends.

I may not have known him very well myself, but he touched a lot of people with his kindness and good will, and that will never be forgotten.
                          sigpic

Comment

I was hoping for another convo soon with you, Lordy. I missed your company.

But now, we'll never talk again, about our favorite secondary women of Atlantis, about your love for Wraith Queens... About me maybe sharing Kate with you. I'm still not sharing, just so you know. She's all mine.

No more wonderful screencaps, which you dropped by to make us all happy fangirls/boys.

Thank you for the wonderful signatures and artwork you ever made.

Now, rest in peace, Lordy!

My condolences to his family and friends, and everyone who knew him here and in other places online.

You will be missed.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Lordy's not dead!! Think about it a second! to keep us all happy, he is not dead! He's.... Ascended!! That's it, he was given the chance to go where we can't! Free of pain!

Yet to us here, he's gone, oh man do I miss him, such a guy can never be replaced by another

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                              "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                              "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Working...
                              X