Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    great new tut Jas!

wonderful attempt stargategirl (we need to find you a shorter nickname )
    thanks , yeah i get called lots of different names. I want to change my username though, i just suck at thinking them up and my real name is already taken.

Comment

Originally posted by x_stargatergirl_x View Post
      thanks , yeah i get called lots of different names. I want to change my username though, i just suck at thinking them up and my real name is already taken.
      you're welcome
      Yeah, it's not that easy with names in here. too many people with "stargate" in their names

I made a tut with Amanda Tapping in my latest style.

Spoiler:

open these two pictures and cute their bodies out. I chose a portrait and a pic of her lying, which makes composition easier. 1, 2

open a canvas 600x200, chose a bright colour from the pics ( I chose #f0e5e2) and fill the canvas with it.

add a new layer -> mark an arbitrary area with the freehand tool -> fill with #fbf8f7 -> LEAVE the selection of the freehand tool

add a new layer -> use a handwritten-text-brush with this colour #7c4d44
      as you can see the brush only works within the selection. Now you can remove the selection. set layer mode on multiplication 70% opacity

now duplicate the layer under the layer with the brushes (which you filled with #fbf8f7) -> effects -> edges ->trace contour

layer mode->multiplication ->20% opacity

merge the layers without the background layer.

copy and paste Amanada's pics as new layers and sharpen them once.

add a new layer behind every amanda pic. Freehand tool -> roughly border Amanda's pictures and fil lthe area with #f4edea -> effects -> edges-> trace contour

new raster layer ->fill with #f1eded -> layer mode: soft light -> cut out a wide area in the middle of it -> trace contours and shift the layer between the two Amanda picture layers

copy the layer with the textbrushes and put it on top -> downsize it

add new raster layer -> select an area right above the small textbrush layer with the rectangle tool and fill it with #ffffff -> layer mode: soft light

merge all layers -> effects -> noise -> edge preserving smooth -> adjustment 4 -> sharpen the layer twice

layers-> adjustment layers-> colour balance layer ->

light2: -39; 14; -15
      midtones: 52;-15; 29
      shadows: 44;-10; 5

merge layers & duplicate them. use Gaussian Blur on the top layer and set it on soft light.

write Amanda with Saginaw

add a new vector layer, use the pen tool to add some lines in different widths with th same colour the text has, set it on multiplication, opacity 70% and it looks like this:
      [IMG][/IMG]

well, hope it wasn't too confusing and you like it

Comment

Can we use your real name to maybe adress you... I mean everyone calls me Eve too, for the simple reason that people always make mistake with my username lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          Can we use your real name to maybe adress you... I mean everyone calls me Eve too, for the simple reason that people always make mistake with my username lol.
          I'll call you eve too if you don't mind. But i LOVE your username, it's just too long and I'm a lazy girl

Comment

I'll call you eve too if you don't mind. But i LOVE your username, it's just too long and I'm a lazy girl
            Yeah... everyone can call me Eve...it is my name for a reason lol.

And I do love my username too but it is too long and too complicated... I mean tje is for people who speak dutch easy, other people get confused lol

Comment

Here is the sig i made with RepliCartertje's tut. Thankyou

http://i473.photobucket.com/albums/r...wilightsig.gif
              Awesome

you're welcome
              Yeah, it's not that easy with names in here. too many people with "stargate" in their names

[url=http://www.myimg.de[/url]

<lazy snip>
              Oh, that's cool. I need to try it out.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah... everyone can call me Eve...it is my name for a reason lol.

And I do love my username too but it is too long and too complicated... I mean tje is for people who speak dutch easy, other people get confused lol
                yeah I thought so it sounded dutch. But it's maybe only because I'm german xD
                Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                Oh, that's cool. I need to try it out.
                thx

Comment

Few tuts I made on the S/J art thread. I'll just post the links

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13478

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13530

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....ostcount=13531
                  sigpic

Comment

I sooo love your style Jas. The sig has an awesome colouring and I need to try the tut you made for the Jack icon

Comment

I sooo love your style Jas. The sig has an awesome colouring and I need to try the tut you made for the Jack icon
                      Thanks hun
                      sigpic

Comment

LOOOOVE that sig!!! Will try tutorial once I GET MY LABTOP working again....*sorry* had to vent that one out!!!! *wink*
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          oh MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS FREAKING AWESOME!! *sorry, I'm in a yelling mood today* Will put that one on my list to try too!
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Here is the sig i made with RepliCartertje's tut. Thankyou

*sighs* THAT IS STUPENDOUSLY GORGEOUS!!! *kay no more yelling*
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Soooo, gonna try this one!!! Gosh, there are too many BEAUTIFUL Things in here...I'm so glad Kali asked me to do a tut; otherwise, I would have missed many of these....
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
                                I um, made a texture... never made one before

Spoiler:
                                I am so in love with this...this is what I want to learn how to do too...among many other things. But I want to learn how to make all these gorgeous backgrounds and textures. I've tried a couple of them, but I'm nowhere near this....thank you!

I don't want to spam the thread and I've never been able to learn how to do that multiple quote thingymagiggy...so, I LOVE EVERYTHING in here! Please continue to share!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X