Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 Gold Tickets for Creations Official 2009 SG1/Atlantis Covention in Vancouver!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2 Gold Tickets for Creations Official 2009 SG1/Atlantis Covention in Vancouver!!

Hey guys. Due to money issues etc, I'm not going to be able to make it to Creations Official SG1/Atlantis convention in Vancouver next year

I've put 2 Gold tickets up for sale on eBay if anyone's interested (see the link at the bottom)

It really is a great convention and I'd recommend it to anyone. The main highlight: not only getting to meet Amanda Tapping, Joe Flannigan, Robert Picardo, Michael Shanks, Teryl Rothery, Paul Mcgillion, Conner Trinneer etc, but you also get the full set tours as part of the ticket. I did it last year and it was great. A tour through all the SGC, Atlantis gaterium, corridors, puddle jumpers, Wraith Hive, Daedalus etc (Since Stargate Universe will be filming at that time (April 2009) You'll probably be some of the first people to see the new sets for the show..

If anyone's interested or would like to know anything I haven't included in the auction description, drop me a PM
    Thanks for looking

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=270315310653
Working...
X