X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*squishy huggles Woohoos*

It sounds like it's been a eventful week in one way or another

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    I'm running slow today so I hardly noticed.

EDIT: And no one is going to vote for my favorite episode anyway. The perfect blend, btw, of Sam/Jack, Daniel being so Daniel, and Teal'c and Bra'tac looking proud and speechifying. *happy sigh* Though the more I see it, the more convinced I'm becoming that Oma and Daniel had a thing... :/

EDIT 2: Though one of my favs is actually at #2. And I thought my passion for Redemption was fairly unique.
    No!! Nononononononono!!! I was just helping him to ascend so he'd stop interrupting Jack and meSam.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    *runs in hyperventilating*

Oh dear - when is our super Martin sekrit santa due? Oh dear...

*huggles Woohoos*
    Did I miss something again?
    sigpic

Comment

I think you did We're having a Woohoo Secret Santa, but the sign-ups and allocations happened a few weeks ago now. I've just checked the list and you aren't on it Unless anyone wants to secretly volunteer to make you a gift as an extra to the one they're already doing? Let me know if you do!
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*huggles Oma for being so busy she keeps missing out*

Comment

*jumps on the couch and enjoys the fact that there's no one here*
          *jumps*
          *jumps*
          *jumps*
          *falls off*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *jumps*
            *jumps*
            *jumps*
            *falls off*
            I'm here, and that ^^ is exactly why you're not allowed to jump on the furniture

Watching the snooker - Ronnie's fighting back really well. He's always at his best when coming from behind

Edit: Er.......

Comment

*jumps*
              *jumps*
              *jumps*
              *falls off*
              *smirks* You had that coming ya know.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                I'm here, and that ^^ is exactly why you're not allowed to jump on the furniture

Watching the snooker - Ronnie's fighting back really well. He's always at his best when coming from behind

But, but...
                *sigh*

And *blinks*

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                *smirks* You had that coming ya know.
                *stticks out tongue*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I love Ronnie coming from behind too! Ummm.... never mind.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Oh gosh...

That sport is evil. Evil!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      I personally prefer the face to face encounter, but let's not get picky It's all just a means to an end, after all

Comment

Oh gosh...

That sport is evil. Evil!
                        *blinks*

WUT?

I personally prefer the face to face encounter, but let's not get picky It's all just a means to an end, after all
                        *nods*
                        sigpic

Comment

Question on QI - 'Why are women better at fishing than men?'

Comment

*wanders in*
                            *blinks*

*wanders out*
                            Back to the Strictly final where I've been voting like crazy but the lines have now closed and I'm getting nervous
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Apparently, the reason that women hold the records for catching all the biggest fish (salmon, carp, shark) is to do with phemerones and hormones!

Stephen Fry pointed out that if these records were held by men, nobody wood even be wondering why. It wood just be assumed that men are better at fishing. But because the records are held by women they apparently have to look for some reason other than 'Women are better at fishing'

*mutters something very rude about chauvanistic pigs*

Life wood be so much easier if men wood just accept that women are better at everything

Ronnie's catching up - only needs 2 more frames.

Comment

Apparently, the reason that women hold the records for catching all the biggest fish (salmon, carp, shark) is to do with phemerones and hormones!

Stephen Fry pointed out that if these records were held by men, nobody wood even be wondering why. It wood just be assumed that men are better at fishing. But because the records are held by women they apparently have to look for some reason other than 'Women are better at fishing'

*mutters something very rude about chauvanistic pigs*

Life wood be so much easier if men wood just accept that women are better at everything
                                Yup.

Ronnie's catching up - only needs 2 more frames.
                                *bounces*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X