Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Hmm...I suppose. If you're all really good whilst I'm away tonight
    And by being good you mean posting lots of Siler/Dan pics right?

It's the only one I have ...Jumble stop staring at Martin FCOL!

Okay now I really have to go lay down.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

((((Amanda)))) Hope you feel better soon
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        I'm so thirding the pictures Sarai

Just popping in woohoos *huggles through a hazmat suit*

LJ
        are you feeling any better? And did you catch Bones last night? I missed it!

My Mom ended up taking me to the Doctor yesterday so I'm out of commission for the next few days They'll find out on Monday if it's the flu or not. On the bright side it means that I don't have to take our dogs outside in the freezing cold because my Dad's taking pity on me.
        I did, indeed! Squee!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Hmm...I suppose. If you're all really good whilst I'm away tonight
          Er..... can you define 'good'? It's not a word I'm familiar with and I'd hate to get it wrong and miss out on the pics........

And by being good you mean posting lots of Siler/Dan pics right?

http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/v...nwoodcont4.jpg

It's the only one I have ...Jumble stop staring at Martin FCOL!

Okay now I really have to go lay down.
          You post a Martinarms pic and then tell me to stop staring?

Am I good if I do, or good if I don't?

Comment

We have to be good? Oh well, that's alright then, we all know I'm that all the time anyway
            *polishes halo*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs icky feeling WooHoos*

...and the non icky ones. And the happy and unhappy ones. And the arworking and non artworking ones. The nekkid and the not so nekkid. The ones with working T buttons and those without. The ones with formery flat tires and the ones who rather ride the bus. The gutery and the cute. The young and the restless. The bold and the beautiful. The little house on the prairie. Peppie and kokkie. HubbaHubba.

...and the PTB. *nods*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                We have to be good? Oh well, that's alright then, we all know I'm that all the time anyway
                *polishes halo*
                Um...
                If the halo needs polishing, doesn't that mean you did something dirty to begin with?
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Um...
                  If the halo needs polishing, doesn't that mean you did something dirty to begin with?
                  Um... no comment
                  sigpic

Comment

*polishes halo*

...and the non icky ones. And the happy and unhappy ones. And the arworking and non artworking ones. The nekkid and the not so nekkid. The ones with working T buttons and those without. The ones with formery flat tires and the ones who rather ride the bus. The gutery and the cute. The young and the restless. The bold and the beautiful. The little house on the prairie. Peppie and kokkie. HubbaHubba.

...and the PTB. *nods*
                    *hugs Nad, for being awesome and unique*

See, I try to be good. I try to keep my mind occupied away from Martin and out of the gutter, but life just won't seem to let me

I mean, what are the chances when I'm stranded on the highway at 2am on a Saturday morning that the only guy available to come and rescue me was called Martin?

And here I am, innocently playing a hidden object game, when up comes this screen..

Spoiler:

I mean, come ON!!! Who, exactly, is stalking whom??

Comment

You make a very good point there, Jumble!
                      sigpic

Comment

You make a very good point there, Jumble!

Do I get extra goodytwoshoes points for getting my 'who' and 'whom' right?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Do I get extra goodytwoshoes points for getting my 'who' and 'whom' right?
                          Heh, I think you should Perfect usage of the nominative versus accusative cases Jack would be proud!
                          sigpic

Comment

...and the PTB. *nods*
                            Note to self : Do not read Nad's post when sick...will cause coughing fit

*hugs Nad*
                            Originally posted by jumble View Post

*hugs Nad, for being awesome and unique*

See, I try to be good. I try to keep my mind occupied away from Martin and out of the gutter, but life just won't seem to let me

I mean, what are the chances when I'm stranded on the highway at 2am on a Saturday morning that the only guy available to come and rescue me was called Martin?

And here I am, innocently playing a hidden object game, when up comes this screen..

Spoiler:
                            http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Misc/Game.jpg

I mean, come ON!!! Who, exactly, is stalking whom??
                            And ya know...the guy in the picture looks like Coopie...or is that just me?

LJ I'm gonna have to watch it when I get the chance!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Yay! I got hugs!

Note to self : Do not read Nad's post when sick...will cause coughing fit

*hugs Nad*
                              Sorry hon!

And jumble!

sigpic

Comment

You ladies inspired me!
                                I'm not sure about the grammar, though...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X