Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Hey LJ How are you today?
    I'm okay. Hubby left a while ago. He'll be back Tuesday. *iz lonely for him already*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*

It is usually a good idea to wait a while before getting a new operating system, but Dave came home from school with this microsoft offer where full time students with a college e-mail account can buy it for £30. It's too much of a steal not too! If it turns out to be worse than Vista, it only cost me £30 to find out
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ*

Don't be sad, now's your chance! While hubby's away, you can have a Jumble-style bedroom wall
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *huggles everyone*

It is usually a good idea to wait a while before getting a new operating system, but Dave came home from school with this microsoft offer where full time students with a college e-mail account can buy it for £30. It's too much of a steal not too! If it turns out to be worse than Vista, it only cost me £30 to find out
          that's REALLY cheap!! I'm yealous...why does my school never has those offers for their students? *pouts*

Although...I got it for free...Thank you Sinterklaas
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            that's REALLY cheap!! I'm yealous...why does my school never has those offers for their students? *pouts*

I can get it for free through my school but I don't want to change from Vista (I must be the only on e who likes Vista) and I don't want to change my other computer because I have too many files for me *is lazy*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
              I can get it for free through my school but I don't want to change from Vista (I must be the only on e who likes Vista) and I don't want to change my other computer because I have too many files for me *is lazy*
              well...Vista was okay...but seriously there were a lot of annoying things in it! A lot

The files thing was also the reason why I didn't want to change at first, but I just backed them up at the server and transferred them back when I was done!

Ok and I'm kinda freaked out in here...I'm hearing footsteps etc. on our driveway(it's partly made from gravel) but when I look...nothing...Also hearing weird noises...and I'm the only one awake in here...
              *huggles dog close as protection *
              sigpic

Comment

Actually, if you go to the microsoft website, I believe they've got a general discount for students, with info there on how to get it. Don't know how it works overseas, but I suspect there's info out there on how to do it.

EDIT: And, Jann, if the dog isn't barking, and he usually does when there's someone strange around, you're okay...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                  Actually, if you go to the microsoft website, I believe they've got a general discount for students, with info there on how to get it. Don't know how it works overseas, but I suspect there's info out there on how to do it.

EDIT: And, Jann, if the dog isn't barking, and he usually does when there's someone strange around, you're okay...
                  Doesn't work for Dutch students Oh well...I have it now, but still...no fair

The dog never barks. Only when one of my friends come she barks. Otherwise never. She just bites when someone/something annoys her(but normally speaking you know when she is really annoyed! )
                  sigpic

Comment

Doesn't work for Dutch students Oh well...I have it now, but still...no fair

The dog never barks. Only when one of my friends come she barks. Otherwise never. She just bites when someone/something annoys her(but normally speaking you know when she is really annoyed! )
                    My dog barks at everything, she makes me feel extremely safe even though she is a miniature pinscher
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                      *huggles LJ*

Don't be sad, now's your chance! While hubby's away, you can have a Jumble-style bedroom wall
                      Why wood she want Martin on her bedroom wall?

*huggles LJ* Have some Joepics....

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      I like Vista, don't seem to have had as many problems with it as some people, but from what I've heard W7 makes things a lot quicker, simpler and easier to understand, so I'd like to give it a go

Comment

*giggle*

I haz my list of 12 shots/scenes...

*runs back out*

(took.. like.. forever... to chose just 12.)

Comment

*giggle*

*runs back out*

I'm missing something....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Why wood she want Martin on her bedroom wall?

<snip>

*huggles LJ* Have some Joepics....
                            Aw! I adore Joe! "It would taste better without the apple sauce"
                            sigpic

Comment

*giggle*

*runs back out*

*bounces* Can't wait to see which ones you've settled on

LJ, Jenn is joining us for Martinmas and is going to give us her choice of his 12 best shots/scenes

Edit: And I've obviously been distracted today and missed this.......... by a mile

Comment

Well, I did have some help from APA. Who pretty much just said, "I think you need this shot.." and I said, "I know. But I didn't want two from the same..." and she said, "Go ahead."

So I did.

Comment

Working...
                                X