• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where is Jumble today? *looks around*
    sigpic

Comment

*huggles lj*

*looks round too* *thinks*.......(takes a while ).... didn't she say something about not to worry about her if she wasn't around much over the next few days? Can't remember why though *wracks brain cell*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        where is Jumble today? *looks around*
        I'm here Just been uber busy today, making arrangements for a new little girl who will be here with me from January. 19 months old, super confident and very chatty! She's going to be suuuuuch fun

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*

Just got back from helping with my daughter's field trip. *whew* She's playing in the bathtub now, so I have a few minutes' break!
          sigpic

Comment

*resists urge to nibble on neck*
            sigpic

Comment

*happy dances nekkid and ignores PDL in pracically the same state of undress *
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *happy dances nekkid and ignores PDL in pracically the same state of undress *
                heeheehee
                sigpic

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v685/Oma-1/PTB/Stargate_sg-1_peterdeluise.jpg

*resists urge to nibble on neck*
                  Oh puleeeeeze! Twice on the same page????? Ickickickick!

*fights back with equally nekkid but more delectable WET Martin*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh puleeeeeze! Twice on the same page????? Ickickickick!

*fights back with equally nekkid but more delectable WET Martin*

*fights back with....* Ah nuts! There are no half-nekkid Joe pics! *sigh*

*fights with slightly unbuttoned shirt*

sigpic

Comment

*fights back with....* Ah nuts! There are no half-nekkid Joe pics! *sigh*

*fights with slightly unbuttoned shirt*

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...ure5-190-1.jpg

It can be manipped you know.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hi woohoos. Sorry I've not been around, I've been having problems and such. But I did just get to see that you guys are having a half-nekkid-PTB tug-of-war

*hugs you all*
                        sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*blinks* ...so...not only the woohoos are nekkid now...but the ones we thunk too...how awesome!

*huggles Wendy tightly* Did you had a good birthday?
                          sigpic

Comment

*kicks laptop*

I just spent an hour and a half working on my Woohoo Secret Santa and the dumbstupididioticpieceocrap programme crashed. My fault for not saving it but GRRRRR!!!

Deeeep Calming Breaths

((((Woohoos))))
                            sigpic

Comment

*runs nekkid through thread* What? I'm just following the trend! Today is a really good day!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hello? Anyone in here?
                                *posts pictures to attract Woohoos*

So I don't know exactly how this 69 post thing works but I made me a descent artwork to celebrate it
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X