Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

!!!!

Not the tool, anything but the tool!!!

*huggles Cags* I haven't started any yet And the one I'm sort of ehhh about because it's fluffy...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Cags and Amanda* I haven't started with either yet... I'm thinking about it...and perhaps...observing the persons that I have...mwahahahahahaha

Jumble...action....with who? *looks in bed* ..Nope...no Martin and no action
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *huggles Cags and Amanda* I haven't started with either yet... I'm thinking about it...and perhaps...observing the persons that I have...mwahahahahahaha

Jumble...action....with who? *looks in bed* ..Nope...no Martin and no action
        I meant in action as in working, directing

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I meant in action as in working, directing

Oh. That.

Well that's good too...I can stare...

*looks at tool*
          sigpic

Comment

Sorry LJ, didn't realise you were eating

Dare I ask how Ch 9 is coming along?

*ducks and runz*
            Not well, I'm afraid. Remember that lawyer who had some adoption opportunities last week? Yeah, one of the babies made an early entrance and is in the NICU (3 lb. little girl). Anyway, when I saw that yesterday, I was somewhat heartbroken, but shook it off. Today, I get an email from that lady on the forum asking if I want to see pics of the little girl and do I want to adopt her? ARGH!! *looks at still-beating heart on the floor...hates adoption process...wants to curl up in bed and cry*
            sigpic

Comment

Ah, I thought so just wasn't sure

It feels like it hasn't stopped raining here in weeks Severe weather warnings are becoming a daily occurrence

Yaaaaaaay!! for finishing Uni work *hugs Nad*
              Here too I'm seriously fed up of all the water dropping from the sky the whole time

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Not well, I'm afraid. Remember that lawyer who had some adoption opportunities last week? Yeah, one of the babies made an early entrance and is in the NICU (3 lb. little girl). Anyway, when I saw that yesterday, I was somewhat heartbroken, but shook it off. Today, I get an email from that lady on the forum asking if I want to see pics of the little girl and do I want to adopt her? ARGH!! *looks at still-beating heart on the floor...hates adoption process...wants to curl up in bed and cry*
              ((((((((((((LJ))))))))))))
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Aw I'm sorry, that really sucks What an awful way to start her life.

Comment

aww LJ *huggles*

Comment

*joins in the huggling of LJ*

That does indeed suck all round. ((((LJ))))

Well, I think my SS is done. Sort of. Not what I intended to make when I set out at all but it's where the muse took me. I can now make my much more intresting, fun and enjoyable Woohoo one.
                    sigpic

Comment

(((((LJ)))))

*goes back to lurking*

shhh....at work

Comment

*hugs LJ as well*

Oooop! Careful! Nad is lurking. Better change the subject.......

Um.........

Better?

Jumble!!
                        *blinks* *scrolls*
                        And the 'action pic'?!

Jeeez. See what happens in this thread when I'm not around to balance things?

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *hugs LJ as well*

Jumble!!
                          *blinks* *scrolls*
                          And the 'action pic'?!

Jeeez. See what happens in this thread when I'm not around to balance things?

That's what you get for lurking

Better?

Comment

That's what you get for lurking

Better?
                            ...But that's just evil!

And yes.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

There are days like today where I totally admire JM's snarkyness. And I wish I had that. But nope I bite my tongue and shut up. (I'm talking fandom and not RL in case anyone was wondering)

Edit- *smirk* Heh. Okay maybe I let out a little tiny bit of snark...maybe.
                              Last edited by Regularamanda; 03 December 2009, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Wrapped all my presents for Sinterklaas! Made a planning for all my schoolprojects(4 reports and 1 project(setting up a charity)) ...and I cleaned my rom...a bit...
                                I love it when teachers are sick

Zooooooom.......

Jumble found me!!!

*runs from Jumble*...we didn't tease you yesterday so I'm delaying it with a day
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X