The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Hear hear! And all of us will doubtless pop in at some time if we can, and even when we're not here, we'll be with you all in spirit Because Christmas is a time for family, and what are the Woohoos if not that? *squishy huggles Woohoos*
    Well said Josi. Well said.

I shall be here as well on Christmas , since I have barely any family around anymore , but alas. Some times I think Christmas can be such a bittersweet day though.

*huggles woohoos*

*special huggles to LJ* Just wrap those little ones of yours in your arms and remember that you have them.

Anyone get the feeling that Jumble likes confuzzling us?

Edit- and more special squishly huggles to Cags as well.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

When does Martinmas start again?
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, singing Christmas carols* Where is Bekki when I need her crack! lyrics?

Wooooood Moooooorning, Wooooohooooos! I hope you EU and UK Woohoos had a great night, filled with PTB dreams!

*runz back to writing*
        sigpic

Comment

*blinks* LJ shouldn´t you be a sleep!

sigpic

Comment

Wood Morning WooHoos I see I missed a 69 yesterday....

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
            Anyone get the feeling that Jumble likes confuzzling us?
            Nonono! It was me that was confuzzled, I was just sharing

Originally posted by yessika View Post

When does Martinmas start again?

Comment

*jumps up and down*

Martinmas, Martinmas, Martinmas!!! I can't wait

As for Christmas I'll be working on that day...and the day after it

...class atm...and was just asked if we already had children...the teacher was surprised when nobody had them (we're teens FCOL)
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *jumps up and down*

Martinmas, Martinmas, Martinmas!!! I can't wait

As for Christmas I'll be working on that day...and the day after it

...class atm...and was just asked if we already had children...the teacher was surprised when nobody had them (we're teens FCOL)
                What? A classful of teens and none of you have kids? What's going on? Are you telling me the teens in your country use contraception

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  What? A classful of teens and none of you have kids? What's going on? Are you telling me the teens in your country use contraception

Yes...we do the horror! As I discussed with my friend a condom is cheaper than diapers And the pill is even for free
                  A lecture full of teens without children...I think we're with around 50 people here... Wow...it's amazing

Although...if my Shep fantasy had been real
                  sigpic

Comment

Jann 'condoms are cheaper than daipers'! A new slogan for the tv ads It's a shame more UK teens don't think about that

Hey, I've just realised that there is something I like about Christmas - suddenly I'm hearing lots of Dean Martin songs on tv ads! I've loved Dean Martin since I was a little kid, just love the voice

Hmm... similar colouring........ shame Martin can't sing
                    Last edited by Jumble; 02 December 2009, 04:25 AM.

Comment

I should ask money for that slogan

They do look a like...and perhaps Martin can sing...*remembers podcasts* ....did he sing there? I think Damian did...and Amanda too?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                        I should ask money for that slogan

They do look a like...and perhaps Martin can sing...*remembers podcasts* ....did he sing there? I think Damian did...and Amanda too?
                        As far as I remember, he did sing and it .......... wasn't good

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          As far as I remember, he did sing and it .......... wasn't good
                          Apparently my poor ears survived...and didn't remember it!

It made that big of an impression!
                          sigpic

Comment

Someone want to tell me what ever happened to manners?

So I'm sitting here studying for my massive chemistry test that I waited till last minute to study for () and I'm at a table for 6 people...but those are the only ones with access to an outlet so I can change my laptop () and these three people come up right next to me and sit down. And I have no clue who they are...while there's 5, FIVE empty tables around me that they could sit at. Now I wouldn't have minded if they would have asked...but they didn't! Just sat right down next to me and I don't even know them! They stayed for a few minutes before they burst out giggling and went to sit at another table. I didn't say a word to them the whole time, but I just HATE when teenagers are like that, errr!

/end rant

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Wood morning again, Woohoos! It is super-cold here today! Brrrr!

sigpic

Comment

*huggles Amanda* people are weird...but you did give me an idea there...oh wait...or does that make me seem like I have no manners???

Is it bad that I'm reading fanfic in class and I'm now at chapter 9 Waiting on stupid teacher again to talk before we can do anything! *sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X