The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    ROFLMAO Jumble...I thought you fed the man different ...things(I won't say food in this case! )

First, food to build up the energy reserves, then......... PGforumPGforumPGforum

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    Yes... YUMMY!

What? You want a detailed critique on the plot, characters, acting and production?

Oh ok, later on, when I don't have a 2 year old using me as a climbing frame and telling me to "close your eyes and tweet like a bird, mummy".
    Well no, just some overall oooohs and aaaaahs and an indication of which movie you liked best

Apparently, according to said 2 year old. This is "Mooby the Cow"

And that one is "boobie... no it's not it's Daddy!"

Umm... you've met hubby. You can attest to the fact he looks nothing like Martin?
    Benjabubs is going to get me into so much trouble one day.

Morning LJ!
    Definitely not, but then I'm not a 2 year old that thinks all men are called 'Daddy'

*waves to LJ* Recovered from your Thanksgiving celebrations I trust?

*sigh*

Comment

A well-fed Joe is a happy Joe...

sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* I hope you survived the weekend and didn't catch a cold from all that nekkid running
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
          *huggles LJ* I hope you survived the weekend and didn't catch a cold from all that nekkid running
          LOL! No cold so far! Survived the weekend--had good visits with the in-laws and my family. Missed you all and longed for some peace and quiet once in a while, but overall, it was a nice weekend.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Well no, just some overall oooohs and aaaaahs and an indication of which movie you liked best

Oh well I can do that.

My favourites would have to be Through The Eyes Of A Killer or Pandora's Box. The former for the shirtlessness and Bad Boy RDAness, and the latter for the mulletlessness and UNIFORM (and because it's a pretty decent story actually). Then again, Past The Bleachers has a bit of bod on display as well (kind of) but the plot did sort of bore me, and he was a bit too scruffy in Eyes Of A Stranger for my liking.
            There was much oooing and aaahing and Charles didn't mind.

Hmm, you know, I can't remember Ordinary Heroes... I may have missed it! (I'll have to watch it tonight).
            Hang on? Am I allowed to mention RDA in this much detail on this thread?
            sigpic

Comment

Oh well I can do that.

My favourites would have to be Through The Eyes Of A Killer or Pandora's Box. The former for the shirtlessness and Bad Boy RDAness, and the latter for the mulletlessness and UNIFORM (and because it's a pretty decent story actually). Then again, Past The Bleachers has a bit of bod on display as well (kind of) but the plot did sort of bore me, and he was a bit too scruffy in Eyes Of A Stranger for my liking.
              There was much oooing and aaahing and Charles didn't mind.

Hmm, you know, I can't remember Ordinary Heroes... I may have missed it! (I'll have to watch it tonight).
              Hang on? Am I allowed to mention RDA in this much detail on this thread?
              Oh you'd remember Ordinary Heroes if you'd seen it - Uniform

Pandora's CLOCK is my favourite because it was a good story and I felt the character was closest to Jack.

You can mention RDA as much as you like as long as it's understood that he is not a PTB

Comment

So many lovely pictures to come in to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!!!
                CONGRATS ON THE 69 POSTS WENDY, YESSIKA, OMA AND JUMBLE!!!

*hopes she hasn't forgotten anyone*

*drifts off into happy reminiscences of RDA in uniform or in nekkidness* I agree, Through the Eyes of a Killer and Pandora's Clock were my favourites too
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Wendy
                  !!!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've been a bad WooHoo. But then again, I have been a good student... Priorities are confusing.

Anyway, congrats on all the Big '69es! WooHood!

And *hugs*

Random story:

I had methodology today and we were reading a casestudy. It was an interview by a guy named Martin. At one point in the discussion, the teacher asked me ''..in this case, what could Martin have done better?'' To which my reply was ''There were some little things, but the general outlines were good''.

We discussed another inteview, done by a woman and we needed to compare the two when someone suddenly said: ''That Amanda made better choices, I think hers was better than Martin's''

That was where I wanted to comment that Martin wood say exactly the same, adding that she did it all under buget and under time and realised that no one wood get it... *shrugs*

Fandom in RL. It's hard. Hard, I tell you!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aw *hugs Nad* You're not a bad WooHoo! I think all the WooHoos have been a bit busy lately

on the interviews. How those names do crop up in RL And that's exactly what he did say *hugs him* We actually get to see that ep tonight.... in about half an hour in fact

Did I tell you how much I love your 'Art of Directing' sig? Well I do

I've just been working on the number 6....... very distracting and time consuming

7 could take even longer............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Aw *hugs Nad* You're not a bad WooHoo! I think all the WooHoos have been a bit busy lately

on the interviews. How those names do crop up in RL And that's exactly what he did say *hugs him* We actually get to see that ep tonight.... in about half an hour in fact
                        Good.

You're in for something awesome Yeah... you guys can watch that and I'll just continue doing something way more fun. Writing a paper on waiting in queues...
                        And I love Martin as a fanboy.

Did I tell you how much I love your 'Art of Directing' sig? Well I do

I've just been working on the number 6....... very distracting and time consuming

7 could take even longer............
                        Probably, yes, but thanks

Ah... I can imagine. You must take your time. You must! Look closely and revel in the moments. Be one with he project...

sigpic

Comment

*falls into thread*
                          *dies*
                          I procrastinate too much... One day it's going to get me into serious trouble.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *falls into thread*
                            *dies*
                            I procrastinate too much... One day it's going to get me into serious trouble.

Happy Birthday Wendy!!
                            Nah, it won't... at least that is what I tell myself
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*slaps Jann*

He so DOES exist...
                              Thanks...I needed that!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              I've been a bad WooHoo. But then again, I have been a good student... Priorities are confusing.

Anyway, congrats on all the Big '69es! WooHood!

And *hugs*

Random story:

I had methodology today and we were reading a casestudy. It was an interview by a guy named Martin. At one point in the discussion, the teacher asked me ''..in this case, what could Martin have done better?'' To which my reply was ''There were some little things, but the general outlines were good''.

We discussed another inteview, done by a woman and we needed to compare the two when someone suddenly said: ''That Amanda made better choices, I think hers was better than Martin's''

That was where I wanted to comment that Martin wood say exactly the same, adding that she did it all under buget and under time and realised that no one wood get it... *shrugs*

Fandom in RL. It's hard. Hard, I tell you!
                              Rofl, cool story...and yes Fandom in RL is hard!

Yay for being a good student Keep it that way. and I'm being a real bad student atm
                              sigpic

Comment

Where did all the Woohoos go?
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X