Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like posting pics...

sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

This is sooooooooooooo cute! Look at RDA! (*thunks the hands*). Oh...I guess Brad is there, too...er...yay Brad!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/yessik_potc/normal_DSC_0621.jpg

This is sooooooooooooo cute! Look at RDA! (*thunks the hands*). Oh...I guess Brad is there, too...er...yay Brad!
        That's exactly what I thought when I found this pic! I do love Brad but not as much as RDA
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I had a dream the other night that RDA turned up at the SE Meet & Greet, and got a little upset with me because I walked straight past him to get to Martin

Poor Sarai had to explain to him that there's just no accounting for love

I think you know if that were to happen I woodn't be stopping to talk to the man !!!

EDIT: Congrats on the 69 posts Woohoos, and happy birthday Wendy!!!

Back later !!

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Oh poop, yes I did. It was all that talk of RDA you see. It distracted me.

Congrats on your 69 post OMA!

*slaps self*

And official birthday wishes for Wendy (who seems to share my love of books so extra huggles for that. )

Hmm, by the way Jumble, I am done with your RDA collection. Ok, well, not done but I've watched them all. I'll have to arrange to post thm / bring them back... unless you want me to send them directly on to Oma?
            ROFLMAO! You're forgiven, not least because you still have possession of Jumble's RDA movies

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            <snipped>

Um, yes! There is a data disk in it though. Lots of pictures and interviews and some of your artwork I think. I copied it all into a file labelled "Jumble - Pre Martin Addiction (when she was sane)"
            Can't wait to see that one Excellent labelling btw

*huggles Sarai* That's twice in a week we've been online at the same time! What is the world coming to?

Last but definitely not least...

Happy Birthday Wendy!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I think you know if that were to happen I woodn't be stopping to talk to the man !!!

EDIT: Congrats on the 69 posts Woohoos, and happy birthday Wendy!!!

Back later !!
              Just as long as you keep him out of my eyeline to Martin, I really don't care how you do it

Cags, aren't you going to tell us what you thought of those movies?

Random picspam....

Comment

Thank you for the birthday wishes, woohoos.

<3 *hugs you all*
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

It's good to be on my own computer again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yummy!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                      Yummy!
                      Yes he is, and I can understand your reluctance to remove the [img] tags from him, but unfortunately it must be done

Here's my version..

Hey, gotta feed the man

Comment

ROFLMAO Jumble...I thought you fed the man different ...things(I won't say food in this case! )
                        sigpic

Comment

Wood morning, Woohoos!
                          sigpic

Comment

Just as long as you keep him out of my eyeline to Martin, I really don't care how you do it

Cags, aren't you going to tell us what you thought of those movies?

Yes... YUMMY!

What? You want a detailed critique on the plot, characters, acting and production?

Oh ok, later on, when I don't have a 2 year old using me as a climbing frame and telling me to "close your eyes and tweet like a bird, mummy".

Apparently, according to said 2 year old. This is "Mooby the Cow"

And that one is "boobie... no it's not it's Daddy!"

Umm... you've met hubby. You can attest to the fact he looks nothing like Martin?
                            Benjabubs is going to get me into so much trouble one day.

Morning LJ!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay...somebody hit me...I just almost told my 6 years-old cousin that Sinterklaas(santa) doesn't exist I was shopping for it in the city and saw my uncle and cousin and almost directly said I was buying stuff for it...luckily she just saw a toy store and her attention was there instead of listening to me and my uncle/her father.

I'm such a doofus!

Making up for OT

sigpic

Comment

*slaps Jann*

He so DOES exist...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X