No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amanda, you're leaving at 4am to go shopping? That's dedication right there. You're gonna be shattered by lunch time. Pace yourself

Jann, good luck with spanish! I started learning in college, but then the teacher fell pregnant (fell, never understood that) and they never replaced her when she went on maternity leave

*hugs everyone*
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*wanders in*
      *looks round*
      Helloooooo??
      Where is everyone? Only two posts since last night, nothing since 2.20am?
      *looks under couch for missing Woohoos*
      Or has GW been up to its tricks again?
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Josiane I've been wondering that myself *scratches head*
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*waves* I'm here! now...had classes all day and just got home! Still have to do an aweful lot of stuff tonight...so won't really be very chatty!

make advent calendar pieces, finish shipmas invite, plan my 3 school reports, make a puzzle/write a persona/make an invite, call my friends(will take a while), write fic, figure out what the hell we are doing on school atm, shower, eat dinner...

Wendy I am finally liking Spanish, because I love the teacher we have this block! Previous block was horrible(and I'm hearing from more and more people that the previous teacher was very scary) I do think that nobody passed our test of today though...apparently almost nobody learned Poor teacher! I feel almost guilty!
          sigpic

Comment

*crawls out from under couch*

*yawns*

Hey, what's all the ruckus? Can't a WooHoo catch up on her sleep in peace?

*yawns again*

*huggles Martin*

*crawls inside his jacket*

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.......
            Last edited by Jumble; 27 November 2009, 10:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
              Positive comment : I've managed to resist the urge to get involved in the 100 days discussion - so far

*grits teeth*
              *looks around sheepishly* Is that my fault? I'm afraid to go look in case I get lynched.....
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *looks around sheepishly* Is that my fault? I'm afraid to go look in case I get lynched.....
                Yep, you started it

Don't worry, it didn't get too far out of hand And I kept my mouth firmly shut

*snuggles under the shirt*

Comment

*giggles at armp0rn*

*rummages in pb*

*snuggles in....who needs a shirt? *

*huggles wonderful woohoos*
                  sigpic

Comment

*shields eyes and burrows under the yellow slicker*

Comment

*runz away giggling*
                      sigpic

Comment

*hugs Les WooHoos*
                        *is seriously disturbed by nekkid PDL*
                        *hides under Martin''s slicker, not caring jumble is there as well*
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*huggles Nad* It's ok, there's plenty of room

*thunks the hands*

Comment

*stumbles into woohoo thread*
                            *collapes*
                            Shopping just about killed me I'm dead tired. And I realized that I'm allergic to my brother and SIL's bunny, so I only got 2 hours of sleep because I was wheezing.

Had a lovely time though. The lines were fine, people didn't get out of hand....I got HAPPY FEET!!! For $3, couldn't pass that up.

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                            Amanda, you're leaving at 4am to go shopping? That's dedication right there. You're gonna be shattered by lunch time. Pace yourself

Jann, good luck with spanish! I started learning in college, but then the teacher fell pregnant (fell, never understood that) and they never replaced her when she went on maternity leave

*hugs everyone*
                            My SIL and I had a race to see who could have the most stuff on her side of the car by the time we were done, she won, darn in.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *waves* I'm here! now...had classes all day and just got home! Still have to do an aweful lot of stuff tonight...so won't really be very chatty!

make advent calendar pieces, finish shipmas invite, plan my 3 school reports, make a puzzle/write a persona/make an invite, call my friends(will take a while), write fic, figure out what the hell we are doing on school atm, shower, eat dinner...

Wendy I am finally liking Spanish, because I love the teacher we have this block! Previous block was horrible(and I'm hearing from more and more people that the previous teacher was very scary) I do think that nobody passed our test of today though...apparently almost nobody learned Poor teacher! I feel almost guilty!
                            *giggles snort* Yup I have to do about the same thing

*crawls out from under couch*

*yawns*

Hey, what's all the ruckus? Can't a WooHoo catch up on her sleep in peace?

*yawns again*

*huggles Martin*

*crawls inside his jacket*

ZZZzzzzzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzzzzzz ZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.......
                            I totally read that as 'crawls inside his pants'

*runs off to beta Jann's fic*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

I totally read that as 'crawls inside his pants'

*runs off to beta Jann's fic*
                              Darn! I thought I'd edited it in time

Comment

Darn! I thought I'd edited it in time

Oh and Jumble...look at the picture with Martin in the yellow slicker...the one with RDA-the-PTB behind him...you said 'thunks the hands'...and normally you 'thunk the tool'...so I looked...ahem...come on...tell me I'm not the only one drawn to it. The pictures makes it look...

That sounded bad...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X