The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    So somewhere there's a thread full of people wondering exactly what we're going to let them know

Wood Morning LJ

Poor Joe is having humongous tech problems lately So much for the new Mac
    Indeed!

I just imagine them all scracthing their heads and with a "bwuh" look on their faces!

Sorry about the tech problems. D'oh!

And love the pictures Jann

But how is he not cold standing on, what looks like, snow/ice with just shorts on!!!!
    sigpic
    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Indeed!

I just imagine them all scracthing their heads and with a "bwuh" look on their faces!

Sorry about the tech problems. D'oh!

And love the pictures Jann

But how is he not cold standing on, what looks like, snow/ice with just shorts on!!!!
      You know, you actually made me scroll back up to check, because I didn't think I'd seen a pic of him in just his shorts

Took my breath away for a second there

Comment

You know, you actually made me scroll back up to check, because I didn't think I'd seen a pic of him in just his shorts

Took my breath away for a second there
        Sorry,

Oops. I meant, like, JUST shorts and not LONGER TROUSERS! Now, believe me, if there was a picture like what you thought I had meant, it would've been put under a spoiler tag just so you had warning
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Sorry,

Oops. I meant, like, JUST shorts and not LONGER TROUSERS! Now, believe me, if there was a picture like what you thought I had meant, it would've been put under a spoiler tag just so you had warning
          I saw what you meant....... but you can't blame me for hoping

And yes, I wood definitely need some warning for a pic like that

Btw LJ, I'm desperately trying to find a line in that challenge song that I can fit to Martin

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            Thanks for the update on that Babancat.

You know all this stuff lately makes me really think that a: I need to win the lotery...or b: I need to rob a bank...preferably one that hasn't gone broke yet in these times or c: marry a very rich old dude, get in his testament and kill him

Totally read that as 'get in his pants' And Jann said it so I wouldn't be surprised...

Jann....we can add that to our list of things to do for world domination! Lower the prices of air line/stargate related con tickets

So I was writing fic today (not stargate related fic ) and wrote 'wood' instead of 'would'

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*sigh* Oh my goodness what a day!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Josi, Jumble, I had a fab time today. Really lovely. Thank you so much for it and for the wine and for introducing me to The Best Creme Brulee I Have And Will Ever Taste. And also Jumble for the RDA pics and the loan of lots of lovely, scrummy RDA goodness in those films (the first of which is in the machine being copied as I type ... the one with the most nekkidness in if you must know )
              And now I have the perfect excuse for another evening to come back and return them to you.

(((huggles Jumble and Josi)))
              Me too (((((huggles Jumble and Cags)))))

Sooo have you been enjoying the RDA hotness??

And of course...

(((woohoos everywhere)))

Woodn't it be great if one of us one a huuuuge lottery jackpot and we rented a hotel out for a weekend and all went for one big all expense paid (by the lottery winner) ) WoohooMeet. *sigh* One can dream.
              That would be sooo awesome! If only!

Originally posted by babancat View Post
              *runs in*

I just got back from an amazing AT4 and I wanted to tell you that Amanda mentioned Martin when she was signing my autograph

My name has a silent letter and she mentioned how Martin spells his name

Oh and apparently he (and someone else) was texting Amanda because they were at the Gemini awards and it was silly o'clock here because of the time difference... poor Amanda!

She was on TOP form though

*needs sleep*
              *crawls out*
              *waves* So jealous of you! And so glad you had a fab time

Oh right

I'd love to go, but I've heard the tickets go in seconds Care to let me know when they go on sale? Or give me a link so I can keep an eye on it?

Josiane and Cags wood love to go too
              *nods vigorously* Oh yes!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              *waves*

Morning Woohoos

*drools at Andersons food*

So glad you had a good time Josi, Cags and Jumble - wish I could have been there with you!!
              (((((Sarai))))) Wish you could have been there too

Thanks for the links Babancat

Here you go Sarai

Yep, we had a great time and we're really looking forward to seeing you and Oma next time, and Wendy if she can make it

I did feel a little guilty about deserting Martin for the week-end, but I'm sure he'll forgive me

It's all part of my master plan - get everyone else re-hooked on RDA so I get Martin all to myself
              Is that what you're telling yourself? Hmmm... Don't forget I was there with you when we were watching those movies, I know you were thunking him just as much as me

If it can be done, it will be done

He certainly seemed keen to give it a go
              He did Hooray for Stuart and his delectable desserts!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                <snip>

Is that what you're telling yourself? Hmmm... Don't forget I was there with you when we were watching those movies, I know you were thunking him just as much as me

He did Hooray for Stuart and his delectable desserts!
                I was not I may have nostalgically commented on a lot of his other characters' mannerisms etc being soooooo Jack, but I definitely don't remember any thunking on my part! I think you were just very drunk and don't really remember it correctly

Oh yes, delectable is the word

*wonders just how many desserts will actually make it to Leeds*

Comment

I was not I may have nostalgically commented on a lot of his other characters' mannerisms etc being soooooo Jack, but I definitely don't remember any thunking on my part! I think you were just very drunk and don't really remember it correctly
                  Right backatcha, my dear

Oh yes, delectable is the word

*wonders just how many desserts will actually make it to Leeds*
                  With you, me & Oma in the car? Hmmm... to paraphrase, all desserts in the car will be in grave danger
                  sigpic

Comment

Right backatcha, my dear
                    Er......... hm...

With you, me & Oma in the car? Hmmm... to paraphrase, all desserts in the car will be in grave danger
                    We'll save at least one each for Sarai and Wendy though........ won't we?

Comment

*happy dances through...nekkid* I luuuuurve Gimping Jack! I think I've run out of ideas, though.

I wonder if Joe will give us new WFPOTD vids when he goes to Japan?
                      sigpic

Comment

Er......... hm...

Of course. We're nice like that
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *happy dances through...nekkid* I luuuuurve Gimping Jack! I think I've run out of ideas, though.

I wonder if Joe will give us new WFPOTD vids when he goes to Japan?
                          Oh I hope so

Of course. We're nice like that
                          Well yes, we are...... but these are Stuart's desserts we're talking about....

And I've just realised that although I've lost my Phantoms folder, I have most of the pics in my PB, so I really didn't need to recap the vid *headdesk*

Comment

Ha! Finally an Artwork challenge I can get Martin into

Comment

Right backatcha, my dear

Er......... hm...

...yeah.

I'll never know what the fuss is about if I don't get to try it!

sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

...yeah.

I'll never know what the fuss is about if I don't get to try it!

I guarantee it'll be better than anything you've ever put in your mouth before

Er.......

Comment

Working...
                                X