X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babancat View Post
    She said Martin often puts a '3' in it ... being goofy, I guess
    Oh right

And no she didn't get the Gemini, but she said she thought the actress who did win would get it and she was right...

And there's going to be an AT5 - you'll have to go to that one
    I'd love to go, but I've heard the tickets go in seconds Care to let me know when they go on sale? Or give me a link so I can keep an eye on it?

Josiane and Cags wood love to go too

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'd love to go, but I've heard the tickets go in seconds Care to let me know when they go on sale? Or give me a link so I can keep an eye on it?

Keep an eye on Gabit events website and forum

http://www.gabitevents.co.uk/Index2.htm You'll know this one from when you got your SE tickets

http://forums.gabitevents.com/index.php

Comment

Thanks for the update on that Babancat.

You know all this stuff lately makes me really think that a: I need to win the lotery...or b: I need to rob a bank...preferably one that hasn't gone broke yet in these times or c: marry a very rich old dude, get in his testament and kill him

sigpic

Comment

*waves*

Morning Woohoos

*drools at Andersons food*

So glad you had a good time Josi, Cags and Jumble - wish I could have been there with you!!

*thunks at RDA *

Poor Martin - methinks he'll be starting to feel a little left out, on his own thread and all!

Evening up the odds...

*imagines Martin signing name with a 3 *

If that isn't a challenge I don't know what is

EDIT: Jumble do you have the link to that new sig rotating website you've been using? I've managed to delete the one you sent me since I installed windows 7

Comment

Thanks for the links Babancat

Here you go Sarai

Yep, we had a great time and we're really looking forward to seeing you and Oma next time, and Wendy if she can make it

I did feel a little guilty about deserting Martin for the week-end, but I'm sure he'll forgive me

It's all part of my master plan - get everyone else re-hooked on RDA so I get Martin all to myself

Comment

OhmyGod guys, I'm supposed to be doing housework... and I'm not...

Originally posted by babancat View Post
              She said Martin often puts a '3' in it ... being goofy, I guess

And no she didn't get the Gemini, but she said she thought the actress who did win would get it and she was right...

And there's going to be an AT5 - you'll have to go to that one
              I intend to go to AT5, if I can get a ticket fast enough. You can pre-register at some point, right?

Oh right

I intend to keep an eye on it, too, Jumble. I was gutted that I missed out this year- for the same reason I missed out on the shipmeets, too- so I intend to go to this one with my money that has yet to make it to me.

Thanks for the links Babancat

Here you go Sarai

Yep, we had a great time and we're really looking forward to seeing you and Oma next time, and Wendy if she can make it

I did feel a little guilty about deserting Martin for the week-end, but I'm sure he'll forgive me

It's all part of my master plan - get everyone else re-hooked on RDA so I get Martin all to myself
              I'm still intending to make it!!

And, hahahaha, your master plan sounds clever. Except now you've told us!
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Here you go Sarai

[/SIZE]
                Thanks

*squishy hugs*

And you definitely have to find a way to bring up some of Stuart's desserts

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  OhmyGod guys, I'm supposed to be doing housework... and I'm not...

I intend to go to AT5, if I can get a ticket fast enough. You can pre-register at some point, right?

I intend to keep an eye on it, too, Jumble. I was gutted that I missed out this year- for the same reason I missed out on the shipmeets, too- so I intend to go to this one with my money that has yet to make it to me.
                  That'd be great! So whichever of us spots the pre-registrations info first will come and share it here, ok?

I'm still intending to make it!!

And, hahahaha, your master plan sounds clever. Except now you've told us!
                  *headdesk* I forgot you can all read the small print

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Thanks

*squishy hugs*

And you definitely have to find a way to bring up some of Stuart's desserts
                  If it can be done, it will be done

He certainly seemed keen to give it a go

Comment

Indeed Jumble We shall come here and let everyone know hehe

I wrote this in the wrong thread at first

*facepalm*
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*stumbles in* Wood morning, Woohoos. *yawn* How is everyone today? I could have used a couple more hours of sleep, but what's new?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Indeed Jumble We shall come here and let everyone know hehe

I wrote this in the wrong thread at first

*facepalm*
                        So somewhere there's a thread full of people wondering exactly what we're going to let them know

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *stumbles in* Wood morning, Woohoos. *yawn* How is everyone today? I could have used a couple more hours of sleep, but what's new?
                        Wood Morning LJ

Poor Joe is having humongous tech problems lately So much for the new Mac

Comment

Just went lunching with one of my highschool friends Was so much fun!

Now I am in the mood to spam with some Martin pics

Cold Martin...anyone feel like warming him up?

sigpic

Comment

Jann, he looks pretty hot to me

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              *hugs* I would suggest a nap, but that might make it worse, so *hugs*
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Jann, he looks pretty hot to me
                                *shrugs* then I'll just warm him up!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X