The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves*

Shock...horror...it's Friday night and Sarai's not at work ! I have the weekend off so currently in not-so-sunny Scarborough housesitting! Wonderfully peaceful !

What's everyone else up to tonight?

Just been scouring the internet looking for new Dan pics to play with - there are some funny-looking Dan Shea's out there

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Tbh, he's part of what makes the nightmares so bad

I have this dream.......

Spoiler:
    I see Michael, fading into a misty landscape, his arms held out to me, calling to me. And I try, I try really hard to reach him.... but Martin appears and I get distacted, and before I know it it's too late.......

It reminds me of this song,
    Lyrics
    Spoiler:
    out of the land of shadows and
    darkness, we were returning
    Towards the morning light
    Almost in reach of places I knew
    Escaping the ghosts of Yesterday
    You were behind me following
    closely
    "Don't turn around now"
    I heard you whisper in my ear
    "If you should turn now,
    All that you want
    Will vanish just like a passing dream.
    Just on the very verge of the
    morning, daylight was dawning,
    freedom was but a step away
    Now with the deep dark river
    behind us,
    what could go wrong if I stayed
    strong in mind.
    What was the sudden lapse into
    madness, what was the urge that
    turned my head around to look at him?

What was the stubborn will
    to destroy the love and the joy
    I nearly held?

three times the thunder roared
    in my ears
    In all of my years I'll see that lost
    look in your eyes.

As, with a sigh like smoke in the wind
    You slipped from my grasp into
    the waiting shadows
    so much I longed to say,
    but my touch found only the
    empty air and a black nights
    coldness.
    lnto another world you gone
    And never again I can reclaim you.
    and I wake with it loud in my head. And it breaks my heart again.

And I know it's all in my head, but still.....
    *hugs*

Don't ever worry about speaking up - we are all here for you and love you

Desperately wish I could come see you with the others on Sunday . I'm sure you'll have a fabulous time - you must take a piccy of your deserts at Stuart's, I'm so jealous !!!

*squishy huggles*

Comment

*happy dances for Sarai having the weekend off* Wish you could come to Jumble's too
      *ties Jumble's hands behind her back and hides her credit card*

Nice artwork TPI
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        *happy dances for Sarai having the weekend off* Wish you could come to Jumble's too

Nice artwork TPI
        Thanks! Wish I could be in your location
        sigpic
        ~the guitarists~

Comment

Jos are you there now?? If you are give Jumble at big massive squishy hug for me !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
            Thanks. I just looked at that after a while and thought...What Was I Thinking?!

I made sure to copy the picture

And, unfortunately, you're right. Nothing's ever cheap anymore *sigh*

-----

EDIT

If (and that's a big if) I ended up with that, I'd probably make an utter fool of myself. I'd be unintentionally rude and call them all by their first names--all except for Martin...Wood, of course--and then I'd probably be mumbling or be tongue-tied...or I'd just end up saying what I really wanted to say, which would be, "Uh, could you two leave? I want to talk to Damian. Thank you. Bye." And of course that would be inexcusable

Well, I'm glad no one's laughing at that calendar of mine! I was just worried because it seems to have developed little sparkly things that are hovering rather dreamily around Damian
            Ok, we can make a deal here..... we go halves on the cost, then you get Damian for 10 minutes and I get Martin for 10 minutes! Ok?

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Nice artwork TPI
            Phew! Thanks

I wish Sarai could come too But it's not long until April

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            Jos are you there now?? If you are give Jumble at big massive squishy hug for me !!!
            *puts massive squishy hug on ice* She's coming over tomorrow *happy dance*

Edit: It has just occurred to me...... I don't have Skype

Comment

Ok, we can make a deal here..... we go halves on the cost, then you get Damian for 10 minutes and I get Martin for 10 minutes! Ok? <snip>
              If only! There are so many things I want to say...

On that note...not sure if anyone else knows the address for Sanctuary fan mail, but I happened to email the Beedie Group a few months ago and got a response with the address. I actually sent off my very first fan letter ever--to Damian, of course--around two weeks ago. So, as long as the moderators don't mind, I think it's high time to give all of you the address:

[insert name here]
              c/o Sanctuary Productions
              7950 Enterprise Street
              Burnaby, BC
              Canada
              V5A 1V7

Hopefully all of you can put this to good use

Edit: It has just occurred to me...... I don't have Skype
              Does anyone here have Skype? I barely even heard of it before I encountered that sublimely unattainable prize
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

Oh well done TPI, now we know where to send Martin's birthday cards

Enterprise Street, how apt for our enterprising Sanctuary PTB

Comment

Does anyone here have Skype? I barely even heard of it before I encountered that sublimely unattainable prize
                  Got it but never use it.
                  I know Dad uses it a lot
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh well done TPI, now we know where to send Martin's birthday cards
                    Well, you've got to throw in a fan letter here and there too! In as calm a fashion as possible, just try to let him know how much you love seeing him direct, and how much you love his shorts in various shades of light tan, and how much you love his nice green eyes, and...no, I don't think that would work

-----

EDIT

Enterprise Street, how apt for our enterprising Sanctuary PTB
                    I thought the same thing! Actually, you should take a look at it on Google. It's really quite thrilling to see the street that they all drive down every day If you use the street view feature, though, you end up having to go down the street for a while until you find the actual building. It's not quite accurate for some reason
                    sigpic
                    ~the guitarists~

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      No, not there until tomorrow, but I will certainly give her a massive squishy hug from you as well

Hey, maybe Jumble can get Skype and we can skype you while I'm there I use it a bit, to talk to my friends in Australia without it costing me a lot

Awesome work on getting the Sanctuary address TPI!
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in...er... in pink and grey pjs*

Hello Woohoos!

*Squishy hugs all woohoos sooooo tightly they form one big mass of squishy woohooness*

Sarai, yay for a weekend off!

Jumble, if you need to share, share. That's absolutely ok you know. And I am too so looking forward to a proper real squishy hug (and the deserts. ) I will bring the camera and do some Joe-like artyfood shots.

Amanda, oooh hair! We want pics when you're done.

TPI, great artwork and thanks for the studio address.

LJ, why the woohooing over Bones? I need to know now. I am not worried if you spoil me
                        Bones
                        Spoiler:
                        We were watching it last night and hubby and I both looked at each other and said "Is she pregnant?" She was wearing a very flowy top.

Wendy, you so should have your hair done too. There's nothing quite like a new hairstyle to make you feel special.

Josi - I is jealous I can't stay over tomorrow night too. Hubby isn't home until late though. Poxy bloody rugger.

*waves to Nad, Bekki, Jann and everyone. *

because I have had a good day and seem to be finally kicking this bug.
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves to and squishy hugs Cags*
                          Can't wait to see you on Sunday too!
                          And soo glad you're feeling better
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            *runz in...er... in pink and grey pjs*

Hello Woohoos!

*Squishy hugs all woohoos sooooo tightly they form one big mass of squishy woohooness*

Sarai, yay for a weekend off!

Jumble, if you need to share, share. That's absolutely ok you know. And I am too so looking forward to a proper real squishy hug (and the deserts. ) I will bring the camera and do some Joe-like artyfood shots.

Amanda, oooh hair! We want pics when you're done.

TPI, great artwork and thanks for the studio address.

LJ, why the woohooing over Bones? I need to know now. I am not worried if you spoil me
                            Bones
                            Spoiler:
                            We were watching it last night and hubby and I both looked at each other and said "Is she pregnant?" She was wearing a very flowy top.

Wendy, you so should have your hair done too. There's nothing quite like a new hairstyle to make you feel special.

Josi - I is jealous I can't stay over tomorrow night too. Hubby isn't home until late though. Poxy bloody rugger.

*waves to Nad, Bekki, Jann and everyone. *

because I have had a good day and seem to be finally kicking this bug.

Are you behind on Bones, too? Poor UK!

Bones:
                            Spoiler:

I don't think the character is preggers. Not sure about the actress, though. This week's ep was just...squee! I mean, I've been a loyal S/J shipper for ten years, so anything more than "A lot more than I'm supposed to" really sends me into a frenzy! Everyone was just acknowledging Booth's feelings for Brennan (including Booth), and it was so sweet and wonderful! *happy siiiiiiiiiiiiiigh*
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, you've got to throw in a fan letter here and there too! In as calm a fashion as possible, just try to let him know how much you love seeing him direct, and how much you love his shorts in various shades of light tan, and how much you love his nice green eyes, and...no, I don't think that would work
                              Yeah, like that wood happen It wood be good to get all the embarrassing fangurly stuff over with in a fan letter, then I could actually be all serene and sophisticated when I actually meet him next year........ and change my name so he woodn't know it was me

EDIT

I thought the same thing! Actually, you should take a look at it on Google. It's really quite thrilling to see the street that they all drive down every day If you use the street view feature, though, you end up having to go down the street for a while until you find the actual building. It's not quite accurate for some reason
                              Noooooooooo! Don't show me where to find it

Although it wood be nice if Sarai and I could maybe take a swift look while we're there next year .........

*waves to Cags* I'm charging up my camera batteries as we speak Sooo unfair of Charlie to put his rugger before your fun But it's really good to hear that you're feeling better

NEXT time, you have to stay the whole weekend

Comment

OMiGosh guys, I'm so gutted. I wanted to take part in the BBC Radio Nottingham choir, singing Hallelujah. But they rehearse tomorrow when I have to be with my sister. I promised my sister, and I can't back out.

But OMG I would get to sing with this large choir, and sing that song in the streets by new year!

I don't even know if they'll have another rehearsal, or when that would be!

Sorry, I just wanted to cry.

Cags I should dye my hair, definitely. I think I will!

EDIT: I'm sooooo behind on Bones, and trying not to look!
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X