X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate's cake:

sigpic

Comment

Nad's WooHoodStock Introduce Yourself To Your Longtime(And Not So Longtime) Friends Quiz
      Part 2: The essentials.

Finish:
      When I feel blue, my favorite colour is green
      I feel happy, therefore I shall happy dance and squee
      If I could write a romantic scene it wood take place in the fall. In the middle of a big city, wind blowing.
      My favorite season is fall (without the rain, mind you...)
      When I sing people laugh.
      My guilty pleasure is marzipan
      My GW pet peeve is intolerance
      If I ruled GW I wood hug people
      With these quizzes Nad shows her brilliance.
      And my answers show that brilliance is a relative term.

Finish the lyrics as you please(There is no right or wrong here )
      ''Babe. I got Wood babe''
      ''Maybe I didn't love you, quite as...often? Long? Deep? as I should? could? ...have.''
      ''So I say thank you for the music,the songs I'm singing.Thanks for all the joy I'm bringing. ...They. They're bringing. Not me, unless you think that the laughing at me oart is funny''
      ''Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime you are nearrrrrrrrrrrr? Just like me, they long to be close to youououou.... Laaaaaaaaaalalalalaaaaaaaaa, close to yououou... Laaaaaaaaaaaalalalalaaaaaaaaa...''
      ''I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts dumdumdumdumdum...''
      ''Hey Jude, don't... Naaaaanaaaanaaaananananaaaaaananananaaaaaaa''

The dotdotdot-game:
      ''My favorite PTB is Martin Wood, because he's simply awesome and makes Amanda look good!
      But goshdarn that Joe looks good too. I would love to sing to him.
      And now that we're talking PTB, don't you think that RDA isn't a real PTB? And Amanda is eyecandy. Maybe Coopie should just join the Chippendales and dance for money.''

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yum! That looks very festive

EDIT: I'm not sure how this is On Topic, but it's Sanctuary and AT is sort of a SG PTB...

Last edited by DutchIndeed; 11 November 2009, 02:28 PM.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Argghghh I just spent about half an hour on a massive post with all the answers to the quizzes in and GW had a paddy on me

Not. A. Good. Day.

*mutters mutinously*

On the plus side I'm on the work computer...teehee, that'll show 'em for being mean to me. Not that 'they' are here. But still, it counts.

Happy Birthday Nate - hope you have a fab day and enjoy your awesome cake

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid, cuz I have the night off of work and the kids are in beeeeeed!*
            sigpic

Comment

Nad's WooHoodStock Introduce Yourself To Your Longtime(And Not So Longtime) Friends Quiz

Paper or Plastic? (Or my own reusable bags)
              Do you want fries with that? Probably not.
              George or Brad? Brad
              Dry or Wet? Wet!
              Guinea Pigs or Flying Pigs Flying pigs!
              Purple or Pink? Pink
              Coop or Coopie? Brad or Joe
              -guy or -guy? -guy
              Metrosexual or Hells Angel? Neither!
              Potayto or Potaato? Potato
              ''Here comes the sun'' or ''In my life''? In My Life
              Extreme highs or Extremely high? Extreme highs
              Hugging or Happy Dancing? Hugging
              A day in Joe's shoes or a day being Joe's shoes? A day in Joe's shoes
              Broccoli or broccoli? With cheese sauce, please!

Nad...this is a very strange quiz. You've got to stop smoking that broccoli!

But I love quizzes!

Comment

*runs back in...nekkid*
                Report is finished!!! And I'm only going to get 3 hours of sleep
                *runs off to woohoo bed to dream PTB dreams, shippy dreams and the odd thunky dreams of Jack O'Neill and John Druitt*

*runs back in* I'm taking Martin with me!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Part 2: The essentials.

Finish:
                  When I feel blue, my favorite colour is... Red. Or Black. Or both!
                  I feel happy, therefore I shall... Picspam the Martin thread
                  If I could write a romantic scene it wood take place in...Martin's hotel room........
                  My favorite season is...Sanctuary S2
                  When I sing...People plug their ears and pull weird faces
                  My guilty pleasure is...The bedroom wall...
                  My GW pet peeve is...PTB bashing
                  If I ruled GW I wood...Er......
                  With these quizzes Nad...makes my brain hurt. It's too early in the morning the think that hard
                  And my answers show...Jumble by name, jumbled by nature

Finish the lyrics as you please(There is no right or wrong here )
                  ''Babe.. I'm here again.''
                  ''Maybe I didn't love you...enough''
                  ''So I say thank you for the...time we had''
                  ''Why do birds suddenly appear Everytime...Oren refuses to eat his crusts..?''
                  ''I've got a lovely bunch of...Stuart's desserts ''
                  ''Hey Jude, don't... Noooooooo! Don't get that song stuck in my head!''

The dotdotdot-game:
                  ''My favorite PTB is... Martin, obviously, because...of his eyes, his voice, his special tool, his amazing directing abilities... oh just everything about him
                  But goshdarn that...Joe looks good too. I would love to...be snarked by him.
                  And now that we're talking PTB, don't you think that...RDA isn't a real PTB? ...he is eyecandy. Maybe...Nad should just join the ... Sanctuary PTB and ... write corny vampire poems for Tesla for money.''

*munches on birthday cake*

Loooooove those candles LJ

Comment

Amanda..... Jack O'Neill and John Druitt??

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

She wants a .....threesome.

*huggles Shep close...I stick toyou...and when you're away to Brad*

Morning Woohoos!

LJ awesome card! Did Nate had a good birthday? I hope so

Nad oooh angsty sig! Love it!
                      sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jann*

Weird choices for a threesome though...... I'd want........ er, ok let's not go there

Was anyone else a little bummed that Joe didn't mention Martin when talking about directors for SGA : Extinction and SG-1 : Revolution?

Comment

What can I say they're both thunky in their different ways I think it might be the voice for Druitt...all deep and UKish and then he's all tall and has that elegance to him...*happy sigh*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          She wants a .....threesome.

*huggles Shep close...I stick toyou...and when you're away to Brad*

Morning Woohoos!

LJ awesome card! Did Nate had a good birthday? I hope so

Nad oooh angsty sig! Love it!
                          It was your fault!

*waves to Jann*

Weird choices for a threesome though...... I'd want........ er, ok let's not go there

Was anyone else a little bummed that Joe didn't mention Martin when talking about directors for SGA : Extinction and SG-1 : Revolution?

I haven't even checked the entry yet

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*waves to Jann*

Where do I find this talking about for the movies?
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post

Nad...this is a very strange quiz. You've got to stop smoking that broccoli!

But I love quizzes!
                              Yeah... But it's awesome to see you here, so if it takes odd quizzes to get you here...

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              *runs back in...nekkid*
                              Report is finished!!!
                              WooooHooood!

... Maybe...Nad should just join the ... Sanctuary PTB and ... write corny vampire poems for Tesla for money.''

*blinks*
                              Woodn't that be a cool way to make a living?

Hm, a little, but maybe Joe didn't mention it because it's a well known fact that Martin wood be directing? Or maybe them not knowing anything about when the movie will be shot causes uncertainty about availability?

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              Where do I find this talking about for the movies?
                              Here, scroll down to the mailbag.

sigpic

Comment

*runs back in to hug the WooHoos and wave at everyone*

I loved the quiz answers. Both the serious as the funny ones.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X