The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    ROFL, I swear the creators of the Sims moonlight in this thread!

First the "woohooing", and now I've just found a book entitled "Thunking" in the book shop!!

EDIT: *wonders what LJ really does for a living across the pond *
    *waggles eyebrows*

Wood mooooooooooooooorning, Woohoos!
    sigpic

Comment

First the "woohooing", and now I've just found a book entitled "Thunking" in the book shop!!

If you find books called 'The History of Stargate - An Anthology by M Wood' or 'Stunts Made Easy - by D Shea' you'll know for certain

I'm starting to wonder if there might be something to this Sims thing

*waves to LJ*

Comment

*runz through thread nekkid*
        sigpic

Comment

Wood Afternoon, Woohoos all

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Thanks for all the positive vibes. Truth is we know he has a tumour but just don't know whether it's benign, malignant, how fast it's growing etc. They're keeping him in until the end of the week when we will get the results back. His consultant has preliminary said it's not worst case scenario and seems fairly confident but, obviously, brain tumours are pretty serious regardless.

*frets*

*frets more*

Oh to chase away the maudlins, I did bake cakes today - lots of fairy cakes and then a nice banana and chocolate cake. It actually isn't my usual flat sort of scone like mess either (i.e it's light, fluffy and moist). Huh? What went wrong!

*passes virtual fairy cakes round*
          *huggles*
          *munches on fairy cake* Yum!

Definitely up for this, can I just request though that we make it later in the year than the 'official' secret santa?? I'm gonna struggle to have time for that one as well . How about we it at the end of Martinmas, or wood we rather not combine the two??
          Yep, as Jumble said, as long as your gifts are ready at some point during Martinmas all is good So there'll be at least a couple of weeks after the shipper ones have to be done to do these

*huggles for busy-ness*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *sigh*

failed Spanish(which I knew because I messed up the "you" forms the entire exam and didn't had time to fix that anymore)...passed budgeting exam(which 72% of the people passed(aka easy))

Should be happy, since Spanish doesn't really count(extra class I'm taking for fun) but still... I get to retake it in January

Back to regular Martin thunking!

Oh that reminds me that I listened to the podcast of Sanctuary this morning*huggles Ipod* They're soo funny!
          And Martin tries to go back to business everytime by talking about the episode again

Tell me if I have to spoilerize this...I thought it wasn't really spoilery(since it was from last weeks episode(episode 4 or 3)
          *huggles for Spanish and happy dances for budgeting*

That sounds soo wrong

sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*waves to Josiane*

The local free paper plopped through my door earlier, and I was on my way to toss it in the recycling bin (I never read it ) when a headline caught my eye........

THE BEAUTY OF WOOD

Few things match the beauty of natural wood in the home, but for most of us it is a luxury we can ill afford.

I couldn't agree more....

But hey! He has a price??? Why did I not know this???

*runz off to rob a bank*

Comment

Jumble. Wood is everywhere... and buy him...oohhh..we can buy him as a collective and then get Coopie/Brad/Joe for free with him...you get Martin and we take the others!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *huggles for Spanish and happy dances for budgeting*

That sounds soo wrong
              *blinks*...why? I'm really bad at languages...I prefer the economical side of things. When I told my Spanish grade at home everyone was like "oh, ok, good luck next time". With budgeting it was like "only that ...it's rather low for you(6.5)"

Martin love....

I love martin in white *drools*

and for good measure

I haven't done Brad in ages!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

I haven't done Brad in ages!
                *teeters precariously on the edge of the gutter*

I hope BWW isn't lurking! *giggle*
                sigpic

Comment

Oh, that sounds like an excellent plan Jann

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh, that sounds like an excellent plan Jann
                    I know...I have moments where my only braincell gets used!

*thinks of Brad* I mean...* thinks of Shep* ...I don't want to start that war again
                    sigpic

Comment

Jann, it just sounds weird to happy dance about budgeting, since that's about my least favourite thing to do at work ever

And gotta run now, will be back to play later...
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs Josi* it's a thing you like or not...

Btw interesting article regarding SGU and a sort of "battle" between a columnist of the Chicago Tribune and Brad... SGU

As much as I agree...ouch...poor Brad*huggles him*
                        sigpic

Comment

*fangurls Sanctuary PTB*

Someone want to tie Jann to a chair? She knows I have a 10 page paper to write and she's distracting me by fic!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *fangurls Sanctuary PTB*

Someone want to tie Jann to a chair? She knows I have a 10 page paper to write and she's distracting me by fic!!

I'm good.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hm.
                              As much as I love the whole PTB interaction, I am starting to think that maybe they should stop reacting to critisism... People tend to take it personal and it seems to all get blown out of proportion. The numbers for SGU look good, so let those speak for themselves. Anti's won't change their minds because one of those ''aweful PTB'' tells them to... This only gives people a platform to go and 'prove their point'.
                              Let people who dislike the show be and let those who love it love it... *shrugs*

All in MHO, of course
                              *hugs PTB*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hm.
                                As much as I love the whole PTB interaction, I am starting to think that maybe they should stop reacting to critisism... People tend to take it personal and it seems to all get blown out of proportion. The numbers for SGU look good, so let those speak for themselves. Anti's won't change their minds because one of those ''aweful PTB'' tells them to... This only gives people a platform to go and 'prove their point'.
                                Let people who dislike the show be and let those who love it love it... *shrugs*

All in MHO, of course
                                *hugs PTB*
                                Tbh, after reading half of that article I tend to agree with you.

S1 of the show is in the can, the ratings are pretty good, those that like it will stay with it and those that don't, won't.

It must be hard to keep your mouth shut when you see public denigration of something that you've worked so hard on, but you can't please all of the people all of the time, so maybe it's best to just sit tight and say nothing rather than leave yourself open to a personal attack like that?

(((((Brad)))))

Comment

Working...
                                X