The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runz through thread nekkid*

Bekki wrote and performed Joe Mallozzi with a J and Woohood! She is brilliant!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Okay, I'll take a look at those. If I'm not too embarrassed...

But...is she someone I know, or does she not hang out here?

-----

EDIT

Okay, I just looked at those videos. Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of the whole Sam/Jack thing...please, please, please don't kick me out!! so I couldn't really make it through the one about Joe. But I did make it through the one about Martin...Wood. Love the music on that one I've got some keyboards myself, but I can't hook them up to my computer...
      Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 08 November 2009, 03:44 PM.
      sigpic
      ~the guitarists~

Comment

I'm about to go to bed, but...

That is WOW. I love it. I especially the Mallozzi with a J one Gonna have me grinning for ages. That's just pure genius!
        sigpic
        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runs in...nekkid*
          *hugs everyone...nekkid*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
            Okay, I'll take a look at those. If I'm not too embarrassed...

But...is she someone I know, or does she not hang out here?

-----

EDIT

Okay, I just looked at those videos. Unfortunately, I'm not really a fan of the whole Sam/Jack thing...please, please, please don't kick me out!! so I couldn't really make it through the one about Joe. But I did make it through the one about Martin...Wood. Love the music on that one I've got some keyboards myself, but I can't hook them up to my computer...
            Bekki has been super busy with school and her lad. She pops in once in a while with some crack! poetry (which is super-hilarious poetry she claims to write while on crack).

*joins in nekkid hugging*
            sigpic

Comment

Bekki has been super busy with school and her lad. She pops in once in a while with some crack! poetry (which is super-hilarious poetry she claims to write while on crack).
              <snip>
              For the first sentence: ah, I see.
              For the second sentence: uh, okay!

-----

EDIT

Oooh!!! I'm watching Solitudes for the first time and I just saw Directed By Martin Wood! His first episode!!
              Last edited by Teal'c_PI; 08 November 2009, 05:07 PM.
              sigpic
              ~the guitarists~

Comment

I love Bekki's songs Awesome!

*huggles everyone*

Guh....I always hate first days of school after vacation...certainly if it's only a boring 2 hour lecture...
                sigpic

Comment

*runs in singing*
                  *hugs WooHoos*

I'm suddenly very excited about the various Secret Santa's...
                  We should have a summer edition too.
                  You know... Secret Sunburn.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    *runs in singing*
                    *hugs WooHoos*

I'm suddenly very excited about the various Secret Santa's...
                    We should have a summer edition too.
                    You know... Secret Sunburn.

Secret Sunburn!!! Nad, you're a genius!

I'm excited about the Secret Santa's too. Yay!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!

Jingle Bells, Coopie smells,
                      Martin flew away!
                      Joe Mallozzi lost his knickers
                      On the motorway, hey!

Christmas is coming, and the Woohoos are getting fat. Please put your name in the Secret Santa hat!
                      Definitely up for this, can I just request though that we make it later in the year than the 'official' secret santa?? I'm gonna struggle to have time for that one as well . How about we it at the end of Martinmas, or wood we rather not combine the two??

Oh, I like Universe. When I read Joe's blog about SG-1 and SGU not really dealing with consequences I had to totally agree. I wished a millions times that they had dealt with Jack's post-Abyss problems. Instead, there he was the next week, fit as a fiddle. Universe is the type of show that would deal with that and maybe we would see a darker side of Jack that made us uncomfortable (but we would still love him, of course!). I think the think with Universe is that we're kind of pushed into the deep end of the pool, you know? With SG-1, we had years of the writers adding layer upon layer to the characters, helping them evolve. With SGU, the layers are already there and TPTB are throwing them all at us at once...we've kind of been dropped into the middle of the characters' lives and it's up to us to figure out what's going on, with little help for TPTB. I like it! People I've talked to who haven't been following SG for a decade--who just found it a few years ago--LOVE SGU. They didn't have the years of getting used to "The SG way" of doing things before SGU turned it all on its ear.

Er...

Did that make any sense?
                      Totally agree, and it did make sense LJ! Personally I woodn't say I'm loving SGU but I am really starting to get on board with it and connect to the characters, even finding Robert Carlysle enjoyable to watch. I think we're going to learn a lot more about him and why he is the way he is very soon .

And I love Eli!!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      I like Universe too, more than Atlantis actually It is different, but perhaps because of that I'm not judging it by comparison with SG1. It's intriguing me and capturing my attention, and I can't really ask any more of it at the moment than that!

With spin-offs in general, I never have the same affection for them as I do for the original show. I always enjoy them, and love getting more from the same 'universe', but my love for the original is never surpassed. It's how I feel about SGA and SGU versus SG1, and is exactly the same as how I felt about Angel as opposed to Buffy, or Torchwood as opposed to Doctor Who
                      Exactly, well put *huggles*

*le sigh* Poor, lonely Dan...

*whistles*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Nad and I were just chatting, and we were thinking we should do a 12-day Martinmas again this year if everyone wants to?

(And I've promised not to screw it up by walking anywhere near drunken drivers again )
                      Woohood, yes please !

*huggles Jumble* *evil eyes drunken driver*

Comment

*headdesk*

Sorry Sarai, but you know it's partly your fault that Dan/Siler gets forgotten, because you're not here often enough to keep him in our sights

The WooHoo Secret Santa gifts will be handed out during Martinmas, so you should have plenty of time to prepare

Comment

*sigh*

failed Spanish(which I knew because I messed up the "you" forms the entire exam and didn't had time to fix that anymore)...passed budgeting exam(which 72% of the people passed(aka easy))

Should be happy, since Spanish doesn't really count(extra class I'm taking for fun) but still... I get to retake it in January

Back to regular Martin thunking!

Oh that reminds me that I listened to the podcast of Sanctuary this morning*huggles Ipod* They're soo funny!
                          And Martin tries to go back to business everytime by talking about the episode again

Tell me if I have to spoilerize this...I thought it wasn't really spoilery(since it was from last weeks episode(episode 4 or 3)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *sigh*

failed Spanish(which I knew because I messed up the "you" forms the entire exam and didn't had time to fix that anymore)...passed budgeting exam(which 72% of the people passed(aka easy))

Should be happy, since Spanish doesn't really count(extra class I'm taking for fun) but still... I get to retake it in January

Back to regular Martin thunking!

Oh that reminds me that I listened to the podcast of Sanctuary this morning*huggles Ipod* They're soo funny!
                            And Martin tries to go back to business everytime by talking about the episode again

Tell me if I have to spoilerize this...I thought it wasn't really spoilery(since it was from last weeks episode(episode 4 or 3)
                            Seems to me he spends most of his time doing that

I don't think you need to spoiler it, it's not giving anything away about the ep

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              *headdesk*

Sorry Sarai, but you know it's partly your fault that Dan/Siler gets forgotten, because you're not here often enough to keep him in our sights

The WooHoo Secret Santa gifts will be handed out during Martinmas, so you should have plenty of time to prepare
                              I know *cries*

Wish I could be a lady of leisure and thunk Dan the way he deserves to be thunked.

Stoopid job .

(yay for Martinmas !)

Comment

ROFL, I swear the creators of the Sims moonlight in this thread!

First the "woohooing", and now I've just found a book entitled "Thunking" in the book shop!!

EDIT: *wonders what LJ really does for a living across the pond *

Comment

Working...
                                X