The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hops in again*

Finally home...I've seen now 30 min of my DVD's ...I got interrupted when I started to watch them and soon it was time for me to go to work...just got home and now of to watch 'em!

Yay for Woohoo sekret santa! Sounds great!

((((Cags))) You should get better soon, it has already taken way too long for you to be sick!!

*hops out again, locks door to be sure nobody is going to interrupt her watching now*
    sigpic

Comment

OT personal talk with my sister in law about mehness

Spoiler:
      Okay so I had a good time with my Sister in Law, we ended up eating pizza and watching a movie at their house with my brother (Stargate Continuum ) But before that I talked to her about the mehness...she's concerned because she says that's really not like me (not wanting to do stuff, not caring about space ect.) and she said that if it doesn't get better in a week or two I should probably talk to my parents so they can take me to a doctor if necessary. But she really thinks that they should know about it. She also told me that it might help me if I pray about it (I haven't wanted to pray or read my bible...which is weird for me ) and she said that might help as well

Oh and to actually stay on topic, I freaked when we were watching Continuum and Jack says Major Wood...I never realized it was The Martin... *is a bad woohoo*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda OT:
        Spoiler:
        I think it's great that you talked to her about it, that's a big first step, but I think she's right, you really should talk to your parents and go to a doctor if you don't feel brighter soon. Give yourself the week, as she says, and maybe try not to think about how you are or aren't feeling during that time. Then at the end of the week, look back at how you've been and if there's no improvement you must talk to other people. Your health and welfare is too important, and the worst thing you can do is let the 'mehness' prevent you from seeking help - that way lies serious problems. *big hugs*
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Morning Woohoos!

Yes! I woke to find I've won the Euromillions... well I've won £5.80 on it. That's a bottle of wine, right?
          Ack, I'm a glass half full type of girl so I'll take that.

This cold/cough thing - yes. I've had it two weeks now but, according to everyone whose had it already (i.e. the b***ers who gave it to me) it's got another week to run before we'll be better. Oh joy.
          Thank you everyone for the hugs. I was feeling particularly sorry for myself this morning after another bad night and they really cheered me up.

((((Woohoos))))

Amanda, well done on speaking to SIL about this and yes, I think she's given you some good advice...

Umm, I know I am not great at sharing pics but feeling in the mood so...

Martin shows off his impressive tools.

Whose been ruffling his hair?

And I just like the sideward glance like someone off to the side is doing something naughty.

sigpic

Comment

on the last one, it does just look like he's saying 'Yes, you, you know what you're doing, and stop it now'
            sigpic

Comment

*wanders through* Where have all the Woohoos gone? Well, I'm going shopping. Hope the thread picks up!

*wanders out*
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                *wanders through* Where have all the Woohoos gone? Well, I'm going shopping. Hope the thread picks up!

*wanders out*
                Hellooooo. I'm here. Sort of. Gotta go have a shower, and make dinner, and, and, and, but I am here.

I've been thinking some really deep thoughts lately Need to shower to wash them away!

Plus, I need to watch Sanctuary, too
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I've been madly iconing all afternoon... all those 20in20s Amanda keeps making me do

*flops on couch*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    *waves to Sarai* Glad you resisted, that's one ep that really needs to be watched unspoilered

Aw look Nad, Coopie's being a brave little soldier.....

What happened to Coopie?

*goes back to catching up*

Edit: Amanda Atta girl! You've taken a first big step.

*huggles all the WooHoos with the hopes of chasing away the mehness and ickys of whatever's ailing them*
                    Last edited by Estrela; 07 November 2009, 09:58 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Amanda, I hope each step you take gets easier.

And I don't think you're a bad woohoo. Is there such a thing?
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

WTG, Amanda!
                        Talking can be hard, but it'll be worth it.

Oh and Coopie had ...uhm... surgery? Yes. Surgery.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                          And I don't think you're a bad woohoo. Is there such a thing?
                          Nope.
                          WooHoos are good per definition.
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Nope.
                            WooHoos are good per definition.
                            I didn't think so

Yay!
                            sigpic
                            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                              I didn't think so

Yay!
                              Hehe.
                              Well, we must be good and sucking up if we're fangurling and defending those people who ruined Stargate...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                Hehe.
                                Well, we must be good and sucking up if we're fangurling and defending those people who ruined Stargate...

I don't know if ruined is the right word...

I'll be fangirling until my last breath, this I assure you
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X